Anderson Silvas top 5 finishes

1. USADA
2. Dick pills
3. The Chris
4. The Chris + leg
5. Dick pills x2

Oooooooh wait, you meant the fights that Andersonnnnnnnn finished!

I was just on pormhub, still only Randy videos.

5. Hendo
4. Franklin I
3. Belfort
2. Sonnen I
1. Griffen

Honorable mention to Leben

Slept on bouncing Bonnar off of the cage into a knee
I'd put that over #5 or #4
The top 3 are iconic

Wizard

I was just watching this video, youtube recommended it

Anderson truly is the GOAT

Lol at any Andy fan who doesn't have the tony elbow on their list.

Still amazed what a undersized 5'10 Silva could do to the champ Franklin...

The Belfort finish is overrated in my book.

Vítor had no business even being in there with him; much less getting a title shot.

The Belfort finish is overrated in my book.

Vítor had no business even being in there with him; much less getting a title shot.
Yeah it's not like he earned it by KOing a guy no one else besides Anderson had KO'd in the UFC and then earned a 2nd title shot years after this one. What a scrub, he was really over the hill at that point :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You're a joke man

UFC should’ve done top 10 Silva finishes. So many finishes. So much variety.

Gotta go with the first one.....

zWdcI8w.gif

V0Stkbr.gif

This was Chris Leben were talking about. Brawler, tough as nails, and granite chin. I thought for sure Chris would destroy this skinny guy....boy was I wrong.

1. Chris Leben
2. RIch Franklin (first)
3. Nate (sweet ass switch to mount)
4. Chael 2
5. Forrest

Gotta go with the first one.....

zWdcI8w.gif

Damn that was some impressive counter punching.

Anderson has a flat footed slow brawler trying to chase him down to bang. Seeing the rush you see Anderson first plant his feet then lean right into the rush, so much so that I think he could almost tip over if Chris moved aside. All of Anderson's weight is behind those punches as he is almost on tiptoes.

Brilliant.

Yeah it's not like he earned it by KOing a guy no one else besides Anderson had KO'd in the UFC and then earned a 2nd title shot years after this one. What a scrub, he was really over the hill at that point :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You're a joke man

He’s not a scrub but he’s hardly the upper echelon fighter most like you make him out to be.

The title shot against Jon Jones was even more of a joke.

The “title” he won against Randy was laughable at best.

His shot against Weidman was more or less legit if you consider how pumped full of TRT he was. And even then; he got utterly annihilated the exact same way Randy murked him in the rematch.

His entire career he has been a fighter who never learned how to deal with adversity if he didn’t have his way.

Back