Some surprising (and not really positive) stat of Korean Zombie's record

AimedWithV

Double Yellow Card
@Silver
Reaction score
Korean Zombie holds exactly zero (0) wins over any currently active featherweight fighters.
Nada.

Damn I forgot Bernudez went to 155 for his last fight...

Yeah but hes got a victory over the potential LW Champ

but his KD ratio in military is positive

I don't see how that is a negative.. not like the guys he has fought in the past weren't good?

Surprising though? Yeah for sure.

KZ had a lot of potential but injuries really messed that up. Hopefully he'll get back on track especially after that Yair fight.

Kinda happens when you're away for two years on compulsory military service. The landscape changes a bit

Hopefully that changes this weekend.

Korean Zombie holds exactly zero (0) wins over any currently active featherweight fighters.
Nada.

Dustin Poirier who moved up to lightweight and will be fighting for a world title in his next fight!

in 5 years Mark Hunt would still have top 10 win in active HWs.

Yeah but he has a win over a currently active light weight interim champion, which is better..

He's had two fights in almost the last six years. Not really all that surprising and literally means less than nothing. Shit thread, what a shocker from the ts though.

I don't know how surprising that is. He's only fought three times since beating Poirier SEVEN years ago. One loss to Aldo, one solid victory against Bermudez, and one great performance where he litterally dropped the ball in the last second. :rolleyes:

Back