Unfunny Fights/Moments that make you laugh?

Rorschachxx

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
1. This exact moment will never get boring to me. I feel extremely sorry for Felder here but for some weird reason this scene makes me laugh every single time I rewatch it.
giphy.gif

2. Rewatched Ngannou/Lewis for no reason really and had to laugh my ass off midway through the fight. Rogan being confused, Cruz desperately trying to save this shitshow by saying Ngannou will go crazy in the third round as boos are echoing through the arena.

3. And of course: (which is funny I admit)
LongGrandioseAmericankestrel-size_restricted.gif

Coleman getting thrashed by fedor and then his girls coming in. Cringe mostly. But I laughs

Both of CM Punk's fight's were laughably bad backfires by the UFC.

Just brought up the other day- night of herring vs kish, I know they dont " samboni" the cage in between fights but damnnnnn, KLee doing the slip n slide on Justine s fecal leftovers was hard to watch but I admit- fucking laughed.

Glover getting wobbled by Maldonado
Chuck/Tito 3
Tim Sylvia being deemed too fat to fight
The infamous Randy video

Ryan Benoit kicking Sergio Pettis's butt after the TKO.
tumblr_nl8q8aPdt91tugoyjo1_400.gif

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

Pettis was humiliated by RDA. Humiliated, indoctrinated, one sided beat up.
But I think RDA did a spinning something and kicked him in the ass . The same night both of them got their asses kicked twice.

DhLJipm.jpg

Its not even the fact that hes laying down....its the look on his face like hes the one confused by whats going on

Ice gate.

EDIT TO ADD:
Randy tapping when Tito had him in a leg lock and Big John showed his hatred for Tito and that he felt he deserved a spanking, thus he allowed the fight to continue.

Are you serious? That was not a real tap. That heel hook was no where near secured. He was toying with Tito. If that heel hook was really in, Randy would not be smiling. He'd be on the canvas crying.

Back