Media UFC FREE FIGHT: Ben Askren vs Robbie Lawler (YouTube)

tenor.gif

No Tap!

Still have no idea how robbie let that one slip away. He was mauling askren like a small child then askren gets him in a 5th grade playground fight headlock and chokes him out with it. Wtf?!

He shouldnt have let his arm fall like that. Out or not. Ref doesn't have much time to think if it's a blood choke or not.

Damn, didn't realise this fight happened - brutal first round finish by Askren!

All controversies aside, Askren has got a chin on him. Literally and figuratively

Askren wasn't gonna let that choke go.Not a good stoppage but i have no problem since i belive Askren would still have won.

Still have no idea how robbie let that one slip away. He was mauling askren like a small child then askren gets him in a 5th grade playground fight headlock and chokes him out with it. Wtf?!

Because Askren has a very very solid chin and head and can take a helluva beating.
Remember how he went straight into Koreshkov's flying knee?

That first minute of Lawler was so brutal, damn it's even better than I remembered.

Gotta give Askren props for surviving that, whether the choke was a real finish or not, I can see him go a long way if you can eat those shots from Lawler and fight yourself back into it.

We can argue all day over if Rob was out

But i feel like we all should agree that without a ref in the real world, Ben could have killed him right there.

So....

Lol No Ben was Gassing out his arms and there was only like a minute left in the round..

Robbie tried faking falling asleep to get Ben to loosen his grip. Ben didn't let go, and Herb stopped the fight.

Ben won, stop crying

That fight was nuckin futz.

Askren literally dieded and came back to life.

He is one seriously tough sumbiatch.

Because Askren has a very very solid chin and head and can take a helluva beating.
Remember how he went straight into Koreshkov's flying knee?
You’re being too literal man. Im just here to be over the top and exaggerate.

Back