Pauli looks old and Artem will knock him out, but Paul is the best trash talker right now ...

Paulie is old and was beaten up several times before he retired from boxing. This is not going to be easy for him.

Even though Paulie is better on paper, I feel Artem is going to KO him stiff!

You would have to be a complete fool to pick a Low level mma fighter with t-Rex arms vs a decorated boxer in a boxing match........Paulie was right mma fans are idiots

You would have to be a complete fool to pick a Low level mma fighter with t-Rex arms vs a decorated boxer in a boxing match........Paulie was right mma fans are idiots

But Artem's got that reach bro....

I think something strange is just going to happen. No Contest, Doctor Stoppage, match not happening. Just something debatable.
We are not going to have winner by KO or they wont go to distance either. Thrilled to see what happens though :)

Old Paulie is good enough to easily beat Artem.

I think something strange is just going to happen. No Contest, Doctor Stoppage, match not happening. Just something debatable.
We are not going to have winner by KO or they wont go to distance either. Thrilled to see what happens though :)

And I have been told numerous times Paulie has a very brittle hands. So he could easily throw a jab and Break fingers or knuckles three or four seconds into the contest.

Artem He can take some damage. He is not going out after one or two good punches. Paulie he doesn’t hit hard.

Yeah - just remember these are the same morons who bought in to the "touch of death" "no one can take that left" "I am boxing" garbage that conor was selling them.

Floyd knew this before paulie ever did and exploited it to the tune of 300 million $$$$ and the easiest fight of his career.

Paulie will not Knock out anybody......but will easily out-skill Artem........

Posible scenarios:

Artem KO'S Paulie by lucky shot
Paulie makes Artem look like a fool to a loop sided decision.

How was Paulie's hairline though?

I'll have to watch the video later.

Yeah In a fully sanctioned boxing match. This is basically a street fight. It’s insane this bareknuckle thing.

Not really. There is no grappling. It is basically a boxing match, especially considering they will be wearing gloves with exposed knuckles per the rules of the state athletic commission. The only way artem wins is if Paulie breaks his hands.

Not really. There is no grappling. It is basically a boxing match, especially considering they will be wearing gloves with exposed knuckles per the rules of the state athletic commission. The only way artem wins is if Paulie breaks his hands.

Which I think is highly probable. Exposed knuckles when you have brittle hands. That’s not good.

Back