Leben vs. Baesman

I wish Leben would come back to Bellator . If the dude can be medically cleared to fight bare knuckle then he should fight MMA. At least Manhoef or something. I think Manhoef went up to light heavyweight though.

bare knuckle brawl chris leben? in a small area? for less than 50k?

hold my joint.

Last edited:
No one could out brawl Leben in the UFC, they won by distance managment and picking their shots.

Here, it seems Leben found the perfect avenue for his brawling prowess.

I wish Leben would come back to Bellator . If the dude can be medically cleared to fight bare knuckle then he should fight MMA. At least Manhoef or something. I think Manhoef went up to light heavyweight though.

F*** that. Chris Leben belongs in bare knuckle!

Leben looks great

But then again...does BKF test at all?

No one could out brawl Leben in the UFC, they won by distance managment and picking their shots.

I totally agree, Bare Knuckle seems absolutely taylor made for his style. He looks pretty scary in this fight, I sure as hell wouldn't want to be across the ring from him.

was cool to see Leben gets it back !

leban looked like a freaken beast...wonder wha their drug testing is? and we have to remember, this is the same dude, that ko'd wandy...so he can hit with the best of them.

wandy found out about brawling with leban.

Yeah yeah but we both know that's not true. We both know he's an mma fighter.

He's always been a puncher / brawler.

He had submissions but his style is more well suited to Bare Knuckle, as Leben himself stated.

Yeah yeah but we both know that's not true. We both know he's an mma fighter.

I agree with that too. While I think his style is just about perfect for Bare Knuckle I also think he is better than that and even though he won't ever be an MMA champ he is truly an MMA fighter, and an exciting one at that. I like Artem for what he is but he probably belongs in an organization of BK caliber.

I also don't think Bare Knuckle is sustainable for any fighter, too rough on the hands and the chin.

bare knuckle brawl chris leben? in a small area? less than 50k?

hold my joint.

Fighting again this saturday against Dakota Cochrane. It was supposed to be against Brennan Ward but he pulled out yet again.....

Damn nice to see Leben back in the ring, With his Brawl style, he can go far in bareknuckle. He wrecked the dude in about a minute and change. Nice dirty boxing/Half Clinch.

War Leben

LF6Hq.gif

Leben looks like he broke into the USADA tainted supplements storage locker

Sure did. Leben ate a few shots and then smoked him right after. Fun fight to watch.

1.gif
lol wand thought he hurt chris there. got himself smoked trying to finish an opponent who wasnt dazed

to be fair that was a great counter punch right on the chin. to bad he forgot its chris leben

Last edited:
Back