Pauli looks fat & soft ... Artem will knock him out.

iwillbebackin3weeks

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Watched some videos ... dude looks like sh*t.

Artem is younger, in a better shape + horsemeat diet ... Pauli wont survive Artem.

al.jpg

This is my expectation too. I just think Artem Lobov is more active, he's done bare-knuckle already, been 5 rounds, he's a tough guy, I expect Lobov to win.

Well kinda, but yeah I think Artem takes this tbh, it's a whole different thing.

I expect Lobov to quit on the stool or have the ref intervene. Either way, it's going to be a rough night for Artem.

Everyone is focussing on Artem being tough. This is true, but thats only half the battle. Just like pauli, he aint got no power in his hands. He has finished nobody.
yeh Pauli ha been finished before, but by cats like Hatton, Khan and Garcia. This is an order of magnitude above what Artem has seen.

Its a fight so you can always presume an upset, but Paulie has gotta be like 8 to 1 favourite.

How embarrassing for boxing and paulie if Artem wins.
People need to realise this is a below average MMA fighter vs a former world champ in bare knuckle, paulie only gets praised if he ends it inside a minute
Not really . Paulie has been retired for a minute and in bnb he doesn't have his gloves to help protect his face which boxers are used too. Plus like people are saying artem is tough as shit and has been active .who knows how Paulie Is gonna react to to getting cut up. He might not want that face scarred

I said it and will say it again. Artem saw Paulie box Conor in sparring. He knows what he is capable of now. The fact he took this fight means to me he think he can win after what he saw.

Pauli gonna knock out Artem and then callout Conor infront of everyone

Imagine the trauma of Paulie if Artem wins this fight. I expect a worse breakdown than this

I expect Lobov to quit on the stool or have the ref intervene. Either way, it's going to be a rough night for Artem.

Probably a doctor stoppage. His face will be hanging off. And that's unfortunate. I really want to see slimedog Malignagi get KTFO.

Artem isn't winning this fight you fucking morons.

Paulie should take this having years and years of boxing and Artem starting off with a reach disadvantage. But anything can happen when them knuckles start cracking... Expecting them to bro it out at the hospital afterwards.

I said it and will say it again. Artem saw Paulie box Conor in sparring. He knows what he is capable of now. The fact he took this fight means to me he think he can win after what he saw.

You're assuming Artem is smart and his perceptions are accurate.

He saw Paulie brought in to imitate Floyd's style as one of many training partners, not brought in to try and KO Conor in a gym fight.

If they're factually wearing gloves then it's factually not a bareknuckle fight.... What a load of horseshit.

bare-knuckle-revival_6.jpg

I'm pretty sure these are the gloves they are talking about.

I think this all comes down to what type of fight we'll see. There's a lot of factors that makes this an unpredictable and exciting fight... to me anyway. I want Artem to win so bad and I don't know if that clouds my judgement, but I think he has a good chance of winning this.

Doesn't look fat and soft. As for the fight itself, Malignaggi is without a doubt the better fighter. What many, many people never acknowledge is the unpredictability of combat (sports or otherwise) and thus we have opinions only on the extremes of the spectrum.

Back