Gregor Gillispe next fight?

ZafroTexas

Sideburns Sodamizer
@Green
Reaction score
Anybody here anything about him having an upcoming fight? I’d like to see him fight a top 10 guy.

For real -- he needs a big name in my opinion. More realistically, however, he'll likely get some tough but not high ranked opponent again. He has shown utter dominance in every one of his fights, but one thing he DOESN'T do is call out fighters. Based on his interviews, I'm not sure how much he cares about getting high ranked guys, but you can't really make much out of most interviews. I want to see him against a top 5 guy but I doubt the UFC will give him a big fight. I hope I'm wrong.

Seems to be no hype around this guy when he’s got his own sense of character. I’m surprised we don’t hear much about him looking for a fight. I guess he’s too busy fishing?

Big potential and not the snooze fest some people make him out to be. His fights against Glaico França and Jason Gonzalez are great, and his gnarly first round KO of Andrew Holbrook.

I think a fight against Oliveira would be cool, but a fight against someone in the top 10 would be better suited.

Yes! Thank you, I keep wondering when's this guy's next fight.

I think Felder would be the most realistic next matchup for him. Maybe Barboza.

he got booed last fight

Dana probably hates him

We've seen Barboza mauled enough
Haha that's what I was thinking. On one hand, Barboza has to fight someone ranked lower because he just lost.

But it'd be a rough stretch for him if, right after getting slept by Gaethje, he gets wrestlefucked by Gillespie.

Haha that's what I was thinking. On one hand, Barboza has to fight someone ranked lower because he just lost.

But it'd be a rough stretch for him if, right after getting slept by Gaethje, he gets wrestlefucked by Gillespie.
I like Barboza vs Vick

Oliviera vs Gillespie

No idea why this guy have so much hype here on sherdog. Does this guy even fight? Is he the next kevin lee of the lw division

I’m not quite sure why Gillespe isn’t getting booked quicker. Probably things we don’t know. After his last win, I was calling for a Makhachev matchup, but they decided to go other wise. Give him a top 15 fighter, Dan Hooker or James Vick..

On some undercard boring the fuck out of a crowd before an even worse WMMA bout.
<41>

he deserves a big name, but oliveira makes a lot of sense. one of the best bjj guys at lw will make for a good fight.

everyone putting out these big names is only thinking from a JBG perspective. i get it, but its not realistic.

Probably against some enourmous fish he’s trying to get in his keep net

Honestly this guy would be a title contender if he would just fight more often

In an instagram post May 16th he said he had big news coming.

Still nothing.

Probably Danas fault. He wants sloppy stand up fights.

I’m not quite sure why Gillespe isn’t getting booked quicker. Probably things we don’t know. After his last win, I was calling for a Makhachev matchup, but they decided to go other wise. Give him a top 15 fighter, Dan Hooker or James Vick..

He isn't in a rush for fights. People joke about him being to busy fishing, but it's the truth. He'll honestly go on fishing trips and turn down fights. He seems to only want to fight like 2 times a year.

Back