Worst UFC card ever?

Istryker

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
What exactly is the worst card ever? I seen that title get thrown around here alot and did some research and I found out that the UFC 105 card got a ton of shit.

but In your opinion what is the worst card you ever seen ?

What exactly is the worst card ever? I seen that title get thrown around here alot and did some research and I found out that the UFC 105 card got a ton of shit.

but In your opinion what is the worst card you ever seen ?
Marquardt/Te Huna comes to mind. And the Urugauy card coming up has like 3 fighters with a wiki page.

Last edited:
Fight night 39: Nelson vs Nogueira.

8 fights. Headlined by two over-the-hill HW's.

UFC 149 was pretty terrible

Whichever one had Holly Holm vs Germaine de Randamie headlining. I just remember that being a bag of shit after bag of shit, and for the finale, a big deuce right there in the octagon. A whole night of stinkin' turdage

That was a PPV? Jfc

It was pretty bad bud, the only really notable thing from that card was Ryan Jimmo’s 7 second KO of Anthony Perosh in his UFC debut on the prelims.

200.gif

ocpUSLt.gif

It was pretty bad bud, the only really notable thing from that card was Ryan Jimmo’s 7 second KO of Anthony Perosh in his UFC debut on the prelims.

200.gif

ocpUSLt.gif

Rest in Peace Jimmo

have you seen some of the upcoming ppvs? shit cards bro

UFC IS DYING

The TUF finale with Nicco Montano v. Roxy was clearly the worst as far as name value.

For as big as it was supposed to be, UFC 200 hugely underwhelmed...
UFC_200_Tate_vs._Nunes_2_Poster.jpg

UFC 186 was pretty bad

As far as modern ppv's that has to be mt rushmore of shitty cards

UFC 122: Marquardt vs Okami was pretty bad. I believe it was a free “PPV” level card Dana promised to the fans after some debacle that I can’t remember.

Well obviously UFC 33 Tito-Matyshenko chuck-bustamante pulver-hallman menne-castillo ect all of the fights sucked and it was a big event for the UFC at the time.

Dana said it was the worst ever.... so it is and forever will be.

Last edited:
Back