Can we get a little love for Bryan Barberena? The Sage hype killer

Are you a fan of Bam Bam?

• Total voters

BEATDOWNS

Power Slap OG
@plutonium
Reaction score
Bryan_Barberena.jpg

Always in exciting fights (unless it's against Leon Edwards that guy makes every fight boring lol) has a very fan friendly style. His last fight was a true slobber knocker against Vincent Luque.. And as mentioned he put the first nail in Sage Northcutts coffin!

Lets get some hype going for Bam Bam!

Edit: I guess i forgot to mention he is fighting this weekend at UFC Greenville..

Last edited:
ArcticSardonicGallowaycow-size_restricted.gif
WanDefensiveHawk-size_restricted.gif
DimwittedFineAsianconstablebutterfly-size_restricted.gif

^This is just the first round... His fight against Luque was so fucking crazy lol, I pity anyone who hasn't seen it yet.

he had luqe beat but went a little to rambo. i forgive him as that fight was awesome and so is barberena

I became a fan about a minute into the Luque fight. I declare him the Anti-Elias.

Dude got Wardly Alves as a reward for ruining Sage.

Then beat him.

His name's Bryan not "Brian" and beating Warlley Alves was a much bigger accomplishment than beating Sage you fucking casual.

Yeah his celebration and post fight speech were pretty epic after he derailed that hype train once and for all.

Sage was hyped off his looks, not his skillset unfortunately.

He was thrown to the wolves

Iblike him. see costa thats what nature intended

His name's Bryan not "Brian" and beating Warlley Alves was a much bigger accomplishment than beating Sage you fucking casual.
I think his point was that Sage was being built up as the next big thing and perhaps Dana was pissed that he was beatin. So Dana decided to "punish" Bryan by feeding him to Warlley only to have that too blow up in his face

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back