Violent Bob Ross fighting at 155

Martialbeef

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Just realised he will be fighting at 155 this weekend. Much better decision for his career if he decides to stay there, the guy is way too big for FW. He will probably still have a shitty cut for LW but maybe not.

Handsome Wiman vs Pena is a good fight.

I don't care how scrawny you are, if you're 6'3" you should absolutely not be fighting at 145.

That weight cut to 145 was a bad move. Hopefully it's a lesson learned and he decides to stay at 155.

Overrated mental block type fighter has severe issues pulling the trigger

He should fight Vick, both are 6' 3" at lightweight.

Would love to see a wrestler fold him like a lawnchair tho.

200.gif

He already fought and lost there to Trizano.

Chances are Wiman beats him too if he didn't fall off.

Who cares? Way past caring about this clown.

I never looked at this guy and thought "yeah, he do much better cutting less weight"
Just doesn't look like a very good fighter to me

{<shrug}

I never looked at this guy and thought "yeah, he do much better cutting less weight"
Just doesn't look like a very good fighter to me

{<shrug}

Yeah this, I dont remember a single second when I told myself, hey this guy can fight.

Then again, I am an alcoholic, I cant remember a single second period.

Didnt 6'-9" George Roop cut down to skeleton weight...I mean flyweight?

Wiman is pretty fucking crafty. Sure he's over the hill but he's seen it all. I wouldn't be surprised if grinds out a decision.

He already fought and lost there to Trizano.

Chances are Wiman beats him too if he didn't fall off.
Wiman will murder him. Wiman is a tough as nails vet, that has been through the ringer with some of the toughest fuckers in the lightweight division. Pena has almost nothing to bring to the table except reach.

Wiman will murder him. Wiman is a tough as nails vet, that has been through the ringer with some of the toughest fuckers in the lightweight division. Pena has almost nothing to bring to the table except reach.
He trains at AKA though, he has that wrestling as a go to if its getting ugly.

Back