Why does Conor want the main event spot / the belt?

He is THE draw of any card he's on, love or hate the guy.

obviously it was ppv points, but now with espn+ ppv i don't see why he would anymore.

Money, Fame and Ego

If that's not the most blindingly obvious thing in the world, I don't know what is.

9/10 of these guys will kick his ass at this point

and if he flukes a left after being exposed with no cardio and that left being his only weapon, and wins the belt, he runs away with the belt again and holds up the division

dude is atrocious for MMA

test himself?
ROFL, great joke.

Conor wants the draw. All eyes on him. He's never been about testing himself as much as he's been about being in the spotlight. It just happens to be that when you want to be the champ, you have to fight the best. He's not doing it for free, thats for sure. He's not knocking Tony Ferguson's door down to test himself since Khabib is tied up at the moment...

Why do you spam nothing but Conor threads all day? Are you that in love with him? Delete your account already

He is an egomaniac and thinks he is GOD's gift to the fight world. He is above 3 round title contender fights, it's all or nothing for him. My way or the highway! Well he used to be all that, but he isn't anymore. He hasn't won anything since he squeaked past Nate Diaz about 3-4 years ago. He may never fight again, just because he thinks he is worth way more than the UFC thinks he is. We will see, I hope he comes back!

52771785.jpg

Two main reasons: Whippitz and eggos.

Also money, but mostly, it's cause he's an eggomaniac.

He doesn't want the belt, he wants Khabib.

Back