Perfection. Affa. Woke.

Jeez man Joe is looking real rough these days huh

Oh we're doing sauna shit now?

method=get&s=tito-ortiz-06-02-11-18-26-23-738.jpg

You can create a sauna effect in your own bathroom if you have a bathtub and wall heater. Just sit in an extreme hot bath for 20 minutes, you'll sweat the same.

You can create a sauna effect in your own bathroom if you have a bathtub and wall heater. Just sit in an extreme hot bath for 20 minutes, you'll sweat the same.
This. For an even more life altering experience, fill the tub with hot water and put the heater on a ledge in the tub so it gets even hotter.

That post reads like it's supposed to be mocking a certain type of person.

This. For an even more life altering experience, fill the tub with hot water and put the heater on a ledge in the tub so it gets even hotter.
Just put it in the tub, to make the water extra hot!

Old men have been saunaing since the dawn of civilization. Thanks Rogan.

Last edited:
Ronda is a once ever athlete and Joe is a once ever intellectual. DEAL WITH IT, CUCKS

My electric old school wall heater is plenty far from my tub. You can't move it, it's embedded into the wall. It's part of the structure of the building.

I get it, put a heater in the tub and electrocute myself to death. It would work with a space heater, but I wouldn't bring one in the bathroom. My bathroom is small but I can create the perfect sauna in there. Now that cry therapy is another story. Down the street there is a liquor store with a giant walk in fridge but that's only so cold. They have cry therapy places not to far from me in studio city I think.

I get it, put a heater in the tub and electrocute myself to death. It would work with a space heater, but I wouldn't bring one in the bathroom. My bathroom is small but I can create the perfect sauna in there. Now that cry therapy is another story. Down the street there is a liquor store with a giant walk in fridge but that's only so cold. They have cry therapy places not to far from me in studio city I think.
Ok, you just lack a sense of humor, got it.

I read into this sauna shit, and he's right.

Part of the reason why we "fever" when we are sick is that it's the body's natural way of killing off a virus. Virus's do not take well to heat.

And it's not just the temperature, is the hot dry air that you breath in that helps raise your body's core temperature and simulate a fever. This can either help prevent common colds and the like, but also reduce the time you are sick but not breaking a fever. I don't think you can replicate this environment by running a hot shower for 5 minutes. Not the temperature you would want to hit by sitting in a sauna.

They say you want to hit 30 minutes a week at minimum. I think this is honestly not a bad idea at all.

And I haven't even brought up how it helps flush and cleanse your system through sweating.

they're**********************************************************

Back