Good guy Jon Jones gives out parenting advice

If your kid drinks and drives, cheats on his childrens' mother, and hits pregnant women, you failed as a parent.

Hey pussy, you still there!? - Jon Jones. Parent of the year.

<JonesLaugh>

Powerful insight there Jon. Very brave stance as well.

"If your son stabs his teacher with a pencil, you have probably failed him as a parent".

I'm rethinking my entire approaching to parenting now.

If your kid drinks and drives, cheats on his childrens' mother, and hits pregnant women, you failed as a parent.
Childhood trauma Jon received from being bullied is likely what caused these mishaps to happen later in life.

Jon out here trying to prevent the next great MMA talent from being bullied as a child. Es normal

Childhood trauma Jon received from being bullied is likely what caused these mishaps to happen later in life.

Jon out here trying to prevent the next great MMA talent from being bullied as a child. Es normal

GSP was bullied and had an alcoholic father

by your logic he should act like jon jones

GSP was bullied and had an alcoholic father

by your logic he should act like jon jones
No, it just means Georges didn’t have a genetic pre-disposition for this kind of behavior to be activated by childhood trauma. Jon did.

Do you even nature vs nurture?

No, it just means Georges didn’t have a genetic pre-disposition for this kind of behavior to be activated by childhood trauma. Jon did.

Do you even nature vs nurture?

you're saying a black man had a genetic predisposition for this kind of behaviour, but a white man didn't?

wtf? fucking racist wtf

Jon Jones was well on his way to becoming the next Jonas Salk when some kid bullied him in school. In response, he spent the rest of his brainpower and waking hours researching and developing a way to defeat each and every person on Earth in unarmed combat.

Raise your kids, folks. It's quite honestly the most important thing to do in life.

This is just a joke coming from jon jones. Didn't jon make fun of DC's kid?
He said he can slap DC's wife's ass and DC wouldn't be able to do a damn thing about it(deleted the tweet right after)

Always propagating positive messages and protecting the weak. An exemplary citizen. A role model for any community.

Jon-Jones-outreach.png

ejCXn.jpg

0730-john-jones-twitter-4.jpg

<JonesLaugh>

Such a good role model.

I want my kids to grow up to be just like role model Jones!

Back