I think Valentina Shevchenko will emerge as the GOAT female fighter (calling it now).

Alphaboy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ronda Rousey was regarded as the GOAT during her short reign, but it was mostly by casuals who enjoyed a spectacle.

Joanna is an awesome technical fighter with quick striking, but we saw what Rose and Valentina did to her.

Jessica Andrade, I don't expect to stay champ for very long. She's one of those bully fighters that rely solely on physical athleticism and neglects technique. Her iron chin and undepletable stamina are why she is so tough.

Valentina currently is standing toe to toe with Nunes. Nunes beat her by an unimpressive margin. Valentina has killer technique, explosive athleticism and strength. If she keeps this up I don't think anyone will be able to take her.

Thoughts?

UFC-231-Shevchenko.jpg

She is very good but catching nunes will be hard

Nah, that will be Nunez and rightfully so.

She wont be goat beating weak competition at 125 lol like who can she beat in that weight class that would put her in the goat talks?

She'd have to move up and win the 135lb title to even be considered.

If Nunes manages to beat Holly, it's going to be damn near impossible to beat her resume.

I don't see how she tops Amanda Nunes. Amanda Nunes crushed champions, and also convincingly beat Valentina Bullet TWICE.

If Amanda Nunes crushes Holly Holm, then the argument in favor of Amanda Nunes will be impossible for Valentina Bullet to top.

It'll be hard to top Nunes(even though I think she won their second fight) simply because Nunes beat Cyborg. Cyborg was this mythical creature, and Nunes destroyed her.

Shevchenko made Holm look silly. She out struck her with ease. I have a feeling Nunes gets a ko though. If she gets a quick ko win(and her confidence has to be soaring after knocking out Cyborg so it's very possible), she'll definitely have a 1 up over Shevchenko.

Valentina will most likely have a nice reign at 125, but she will always lack legendary wins. How can she compete with Nunes, who destroyed both Rousey and Cyborg in less than a minute?

Last edited:
She is to me the most well rounded female out there. She a master of I think 4 sports on her wiki. Definayely committed to combat sports in all aspects man. Gotta love that.

Back