Going to my first UFC event.

Ballsaque

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
So im soon going to my first UFC event.

What do you recommend doing, except enjoying da fights? Any tips?

Also, which seats are most worth getting compared with price? Any tips on this?

Buy what you can afford, don't go stupid since you'll probably be looking at a screen anyway.

if you want to meet UFC fighters, the best chance is before/after weigh ins

less likely when you get into the building, in the main floors
more likely in the suite area

and of course highly likely if you are near front row

which event are you going to? what venue?

Dress comfortably, as your going to be there for a long time. Eat before you go, as food costs more than it’s worth. Booze prices are outrageous, worse than food, so drink up before hand or sneak yourself something in. Have a blast, and take in the experience. I was fortunate enough to have gone to Gathje vs Vick, Diaz vs Neer and Sanchez vs Ellenburger. Lastly try and do something to get yourself noticed on camera, Sherdog demands it...
giphy.gif

Seats directly behind owners section for $173 right now. Best seats in the building, hands down.

If there's one dude you should ask, it's @chitoortiz

Haha thanks brother.

Best advice I'd give is the best seats in the house are 2nd level 1st row. Gives you a great view on everything.

If you're gonna sit on the floor make sure you're either really tall or in the first 5/6 rows.

Anything happens, people will stand up and block your view.

Tip #1: Take ass and boob pictures of the ring girls please.

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Haha thanks brother.

Best advice I'd give is the best seats in the house are 2nd level 1st row. Gives you a great view on everything.

If you're gonna sit on the floor make sure you're either really tall or in the first 5/6 rows.

Anything happens, people will stand up and block your view.
make sure to take your tall pills that day

if youre not close its a waste of money. Cant see shit. Best seat is at home watching ppv.

I like to be above the cage a little. Don't get the floor seats that are way back.

Practice your woooooooo

Underrated part of live events are the walkouts. Honestly seeing the fighters run up in real life with the music blaring gets you hyped as fuck. And it’s fun hearing the crowd’s reaction.

My favorite fighter was JDS and I went to see UFC 211 Miocic vs JDS 2 live. I still remember Miocic having a stone cold expression walking out to Till I Die by MGK and ko’ing my boy. I was upset but I was still glad to see Frankie demolish Yair.

Damn its been a while bruv! Hope you have a good time! Which event you going to?

Damn its been a while bruv! Hope you have a good time! Which event you going to?

Haha whats up old boy! Got my self a french gal so im having a blast at the moment :) Hows it going with the ladies and you in general bruh?
I'm gonna hit up the one coming to Denmark for the first time.. Rumour says Gastelum vs Hermannson, should be good shit.

Just remember that things go by much faster when you're at a live event. I remember being like "I'll go grab a quick beer real quick" twice in between fights and ended up missing half of the next fight because time goes by a lot quicker when you are drunk waiting in a line and there are a million excited PPL around you

* Getting a middle view of the cage, across from the media is ideal for the best view. If you're gonna be on the floor, the first 2 rows would be best. If you're farther back, people standing and blocking your view will be annoying.
* Fight day is an all day thing from 5pm passed midnight. So eat plenty before the show starts, that way you don't have to leave for extended periods of time.
* Best time to meet athletes is before/after weigh ins.
* Get used to zero commentary, excluding the drunken idiots around you.
* Once the show starts, it's pretty fast paced. One bout occurring soon after the previous with small breaks between prelims.
* Bathroom breaks should be taken during fighter interviews/walkouts.
* Beer/liquor is overpriced, as always. Drink up before the show!

Back