PVZ mulls strawweight again, but dem tig ol' bitties in the way

OzoneX

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
VanZant (8-4 MMA, 5-3 UFC) has struggled to make the cut down to 115 pounds on numerous occasions, which prompted her move up to flyweight. She split her two appearances competing at 125 pounds, losing to Jessica-Rose Clark via unanimous decision and then rebounding with an impressive submission win over Rachael Ostovich one year later.

Now VanZant finds herself in the recovery process once again. With all this time ahead of her, it’s time to work full time with a nutritionist.

“Now that I have so much time, I can get my diet in check and work with a nutritionist and cut down to 115,” VanZant told MMA Junkie. “And have my last fight on my contract and try strawweight out again with a full-time nutritionist. I think there are really big fights in the strawweight division for me and really big fights at 125 for me.”

https://mmajunkie.com/2019/06/ufc-p...-move-back-to-strawweight-last-fight-contract

51367035_626625461140769_9031619371847121786_n.jpg

Paige-VanZant-Breast-Implants.jpg

5ca66d47dda4c8774e8b4669.jpg

She’s already made so much more money through products and social media etc then she’d ever get in the fight game, and she’s got some great titties. IMO there’s no down side

I like small butts and i can not tell the truth

13 viewing this thread and 6 replies..
giphy (31).gif

Kinda off topic but I fucking hate high waste pants/leggings/jeans on chicks. This fad has got to go. Whoever started this shit needs to be shot.

She's much more talented now...

Subpar fighter.

Also cannot understand why female fighters do this (get fake titties). You're killing yourself to get down in weight, you cannot cut silicone weight.

Fake tits are awful I have direct expiernce with them the one time I was able to lose my virginity by paying a whore and never had sex since cos I’m a sherdogger

I respect paige and the fact she wants to continue as a fighter but shes fucking adorable and has had enough exposure where she has the world by its shorthairs.

If I'm vanzants agent, I'd be preaching things like casting calls and other obvious talents she has. I think paige has a ceiling in mma otherwise I'd have a different conversation. Just one mans opinion.

Back