Bellator’s Dillon Danis calls out Jon Jones: ‘I would take his leg home with me’

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
“I offered to do a grappling match with him,” Danis said in a recent interview with ESPN (transcript via BJPenn.com’s Tom Taylor). “If we fought in MMA, I feel like, from his stance and how tall he is, if I did an Imanari roll I would take his leg home with me.”

“Why not? I come from jiu jitsu where we fight the biggest guys,” continued. “I’ve fought guys that are like 300 pounds in jiu jitsu. You have to do it. I fought seven of them in the same day. So I don’t know man, I’m a different kind of martial artist. I’ve been doing this since I was a kid, training with anybody and anywhere.”
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2019/6/...rview-dillon-danis-jon-jones-fight-submission

Last edited:
Dillon is clearly underestimating the power of Jon's chicken legs.

tenor.gif

He's right. Jones' leg would be buried deep in his ass and would require surgical removal.

Even he doesn’t believe the shit he’s talking

BJJ is not 'fighting'. Yes it's arguably the most practical martial art but I bet when Dillon Dannis was 'fighting' those 300lbs guys they weren't hitting him. Strikes change everything.

Jones would embed his leg in dillons head that’s the only way it goes home with him

I disagree, I think Dillon could win (under the right circumstances).
Like what circumstance? Him having a gun? Dillion couldnt beat Jones if the fight started with Jones locked in a triangle choke.

Put him in with Palhares. Then we'll see a leg being taken home

Back