Guys, I'm tired - Who are some of the fighters with the worst cardio in the UFC?

Thesnake101

Think about it, it worth it.
@Gold
Reaction score
Now I may be a Ninjutsu™ expert, but my conditioning blows microdick. I just got done jogging for a bit, did some excercises and I can safely say that I'm going to be out of comission for the time being. Having said that, I want to feel a little bit better about myself so I thought to make a thread about fighters with this very trait.

I gotta start things off with a pioneer of 1 round gas tanks, a killing machine like the world has never seen, The NYBA Phil Baroni.

This man was the perfect combination between a boxer and a wrestler. He was a handful for whomever found themselves in the cage with him and could separate anyone from their conscioussnes if given the chance, within the first three minutes.

tumblr_nwb9spJjIf1r89qoso1_400.gif

JointFastJanenschia-size_restricted.gif

I think the best way to describe him is to say that he was the Platinum one before Platinum was one.

For elite fighters, Kevin Lee is pretty bad.

Tank abbot only lasted about 45seconds till he doubled over in exhaustion

Khabib has some bad cardio for his style. He can only go 2 rounds before he starts to gas out. Same with Tony. Tony has 3 rounds, in the 4 and 5 rounds his style changes completely.
<{fry}>

Khabib has some bad cardio for his style. He can only go 2 rounds before he starts to gas out. Same with Tony. Tony has 3 rounds, in the 4 and 5 rounds his style changes completely.
Get ready to be shit on for claiming Tony has bad cardio.

Really? I’ve never thought that Toney or khabib where gassing during there fights. Justin G on the other hand, his style doesn’t suit his gas tank, IMO.

Conor avatar

Account registered yesterday

Slagging on Tony and Khabib

Yup, checks out.

Tank abbot only lasted about 45seconds till he doubled over in exhaustion
Nice mention. Guy was intimidating as hell for the first few minutes of a fight.

He beat the ever loving crap out of Don Frye before slipping and falling.

What a shitty post.

Pretty rich to start the thread with the two best Lightweights on the planet.

The most prominent fighter with abysmal cardio might be the man sitting in the bottom left of the following painting.

1FB2FAB7-90A6-4345-B0B1-61855BF17124.png

Really? I’ve never thought that Toney or khabib where gassing during there fights. Justin G on the other hand, his style doesn’t suit his gas tank, IMO.
Yeah if Tony has bad cardio so does everybody else considering he breaks them with his pressure and cardio. He also hits with a lot of power for a dude with such a good gas tank.

No fair, those men put their life on the line for 15 minutes. Never before have we seen two asthmatic fighters get the opportunity to showcase their skills on such a huge platform. We should be thanking the UFC for being so brave and putting them on.
Rani Yahya's cardio is terrible and he's a Bantamweight.
He's a guy that, whenever he loses, looks like absolute crap. I'll never forgive him for getting that BS decision over Kanehara.

For elite fighters, Kevin Lee is pretty bad.

I think he is just bad at pacing himself

It's impossible to go 100% for multiple rounds, no matter how good your cardio is

Yeah if Tony has bad cardio so does everybody else considering he breaks them with his pressure and cardio. He also hits with a lot of power for a dude with such a good gas tank.
Dude went five hard rounds in Mexico of all places. To suggest that he has bad cardio is very, very dumb.

At the moment, Greg Hardy. He crapped out before fouling out against that tomato can.

No fair, those men put their life on the line for 15 minutes. Never before have we seen two asthmatic fighters get the opportunity to showcase their skills on such a huge platform. We should be thanking the UFC for being so brave and putting them on.

He's a guy that, whenever he loses, looks like absolute crap. I'll never forgive him for getting that BS decision over Kanehara.
That's probably the fight I'm thinking of, is that the one where he was so tired he couldn't even stand at the end of it?

That's probably the fight I'm thinking of, is that the one where he was so tired he couldn't even stand at the end of it?
Think so, he spent the last round doubled over worshipping Kanehara's legs.

Groovy Lando is my choice. Dude is dangerous af in round 1 and becomes nothing in 2/3.

Back