Who would you pick in fight between Dillion danis and Ben askren

Wellthereitis

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dillion gets alot of have because he is a douchebag and hangs with conor it he is still really going and if he has a decent chin I think he could go pretty far. What do you see his ceiling being?
This matchup would be pretty interesting givin askrens wrestling

Danis has not proven that he's a better grappler than the top WW, nor that he can actually fight at that weight. Dude acts like he's at the top of the grappling foodchain, but has actually never even seen a podium at the Mundials or ADCC at black belt level.

Danis has crushed 2 cans in pro mma. Let's not jump to any conclusions based on that.

Real Fight: Ben Askren
MMA Fight: Ben Askren
Prison Rules: RIP Dilon

Dillion gets alot of have because he is a douchebag and hangs with conor it he is still really going and if he has a decent chin I think he could go pretty far. What do you see his ceiling being?
This matchup would be pretty interesting givin askrens wrestling

I like how you're insinuating all he needs is a decent chin in order for him to be succesful in MMA.

Dillon Dannis fought only two times, and against bums.

Kyle walker 2-4
Max Humphrei 3-3

According to BJJ heroes Danis barely has a .500 record in BJJ. Askren was an olympic wrestler who's actually fought and beaten legit competition in MMA

Here's a better way to ask this question.....

Let's assume we have an infinite number of Dillon Danis clones. How many individual Danis clones would Ben Askren be able to pummel before getting too tired to continue?

I'll go wiiiiitttthh.................... 4 Dillon Danis TKOs before exhaustion

Back