Media Adesanya gloating over Silva win and being generally dislikable. (Vid)

Lando

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Liked him before but he's too arrogant here. He couldn't finish Silva who is 44 years old.

Feed Adesanya to Romero imo

As the biggest Anderson Silva Stan on Sherdog

I say helax. The Adesanya eez good for the show.

He’s making a video for ufc so he has to say something to make it interesting. But Whittaker will stop the hype train soon.

Adesanya makes it tough to be a fan, I'll watch his fights, but he's a bit of a weirdo and best ignored outside of the Octagon.

Last edited:
Used to like Adesanya before, but he going on the "unpleasantness" path. Hope Whittaker beats the shit out of him

Some of you guys would have really hated Muhammad Ali.

Just enjoy the show and stop being so sensitive.

Eh I was a fan. He definately went down in my book when he made a post on social media about having pre cum after one of his fights. Pretty gross and stupid to post. This doesn't help either.

Last edited:
Some of you guys would have really hated Muhammad Ali.

Just enjoy the show and stop being so sensitive.

Ali was a douche and a real shady guy. Loads of people hated him back in the day, those conor mcgregor comparisons are more accurate than many want to believe. From all the race baiting to constantly cheating on his woman, ali and conor could have had a good giggle over some proper 12, at least until ali got on to conor being a mediocre manlet

I like him actually.
hes confident in the right way and has a high fight iq.
I prefer that type of confidence to conors type

Ali was a douche and a real shady guy. Loads of people hated him back in the day, those conor mcgregor comparisons are more accurate than many want to believe. From all the race baiting to constantly cheating on his woman, ali and conor could have had a good giggle over some proper 12, at least until ali got on to conor being a mediocre manlet

Different era. Hard to judge.

Bunch of babies on here.

As soon as someone acts like a confident champion they get hated on.

Tito & Rampage were doing this shit when you guys didn't even know what 'mma' was.

Israel is extremely jarring as a person.

That said, I also think that this idea that he is a "world class kickboxer" and he couldn't even hurt a 44 year old Anderson Silva, is pretty shoddy. He didn't hurt him in the whole 15 minutes, he lost a round, and was a few good combos away from actually losing!

Shame on him for being happy about a win vs a legend.

Bunch of babies on here.

As soon as someone acts like a confident champion they get hated on.

Tito & Rampage were doing this shit when you guys didn't even know what 'mma' was.

Exactly. He's hardly flipping off Andy's corner and simulating burying him.

I'll tell you what's more disrespectful. Jumping and landing a huge punch on an already KO'd opponent and then bragging about it after. Yet Hendo still gets praise and respect from most on here.

I don't buy it, Isreal is too fake in this version, he's forcing himself to be an ass.

He needs more conviction, he's still too obviously a nice guy.

The more asslickers you have that worship the ground you walk on the more of a prick you're gonna get through the years. It's sad, but I can't even fault the kid, it's all the leeches and sycophants around him that inevitably come in and want a part of you as soon as they smell success. Impossible to stay down to earth...

Never been a fan of his personality but enjoy watching him fight.
He tries too hard to be funny and different, for example weird dress sense, afro pick, weird homosexual tweets etc but has no charisma.
Hope Whittaker humbles him.

Back