Poirier had 17 fights KZ 3 fights since they faced eachother

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Poirier has fought 17 times in two weight classes and won the interim title since he and Korean Zombie faced eachother in 2012.

Jung on the other hand has faced injuries and spent 2 years in the military, which has led him to only 3 fights since 2012, and a title loss to Jose Aldo. He’s only had 3 fights in the span of 7 years.

0EZiTIP.gif

I remember when they posted his pic going in military and thought damn 2 years is a long time from now. It was like a where's Waldo pic

That is top 3 of the best fights I've watched.

KZ had to serve his country.

I’d have liked to have seen chad vs zombie

Poirier has fought 17 times in two weight classes and won the interim title since he and Korean Zombie faced eachother in 2012.

Jung on the other hand has faced injuries and spent 2 years in the military, which has led him to only 3 fights since 2012, and a title loss to Jose Aldo. He’s only had 3 fights in the span of 7 years.

0EZiTIP.gif

Who was the US president back then? I can't even remember any more.

It's really sad. KZ has so much potential but his career has been full of misfortune.

We all missed out.

Zombie was always overrated. He is good butt nowhere near the level alot of people make him out to be

What’s your point?
one guy beat the other guy but since then their fortunes have differed radically:
What fates impose, that men must needs abide;
It boots not to resist both wind and tide.​

Zombie was always overrated. He is good butt nowhere near the level alot of people make him out to be
KZ was a fan favorite for a reason... maybe not going to become champ, but fight fans always tune in to a blood n guts fighter like him...

Easy (and kinda cunty) to call folks overrated in hindsight, but i reckon you knew that already

KZ was a fan favorite for a reason... maybe not going to become champ, but fight fans always tune in to a blood n guts fighter like him...

Easy (and kinda cunty) to call folks overrated in hindsight, but i reckon you knew that already

People seem to not understand that a fighter can be your favorite without being the best fighter. With as many McTapper nuthuggers around here I would think they would understand the concept.

Tony has a 14-fight winning streak.

That's all.

Jane Fonda visited Hanoi during the Vietnam War.

Damn shame KZ has had bad luck in his MMA career. It isn't Todd Duffee level bad but still unfortunate.

Back