Media Has Michael Johnson trash talked an opponent since Gaethje?

Davey Crockett

Mane, Firmino, Salah
Banned
Reaction score
Dude went hard trying to promote himself but I haven't seen or heard much out of him since "I eat my shit whole baby"

tenor.gif

Probably not since he hasn't gotten a high-profile fight since. I mean, I guess Emmett kind of was one.

Idk but every time I think of Michael Johnson I just think of that press conference and how Kevin Lee killed him when he said " Michael johnson trashi talking about killing someone, motherfucker has 30 fights lost half of em ain't killed a mother fucker yet".

Not really inclined to look up his record. But I remember that there was some bad blood between him and Poirer, not sure if that fight was before or after Gaethje though.

kind of random but when I was in brooklyn for dillashaw/cejudo michael johnson was shitfaced by himself sitting next to me at one of the bars when I went to get a drink. he was acting obnoxious and was borderline unconscious lol

I met Michael Johnson before, I even got a pic with him. He's a nice guy. He looks like he knows how to have fun too.

I remember he called Justin inbred lol

When i think of MJ, I think of when he almost slept Kalabeeb. Gaethje would sleep Kalabeeb.

I think he was talking shit about Emmets power and then....
GrandSizzlingBagworm-size_restricted.gif

Dude went hard trying to promote himself but I haven't seen or heard much out of him since "I eat my shit whole baby"

tenor.gif

To be fair Justin went life and death with MJ. It was pretty back and forth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back