Is SBG known as a good gym?

Istryker

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
They have Dilon Danus , James Gallagher, Gunnar and of course Canor. That's not a bad roster for a gym right? Are they known for producing champs or is Conor the only really good guy they have.

What are some other gyms that are known for being deep and having alot of world class talent ?​

It’s a gym built around one guy...

lol at saying Dillon or Gallagher but not mentioning Mahkwani. Amir is probably the best fighter on that roster sans Conor.

Too bad that one fighter retired, Cathal Pendred. I liked watching him lose.

lol at saying Dillon or Gallagher but not mentioning Mahkwani. Amir is probably the best fighter on that roster sans Conor.

I honestly forgot he was with them lmao my bad bro

AKA has fighters like Khabib, Cain, DC, Rockhold etc. Pretty stacked gym
American Top Team is the most successful i'd say, how many great fighters did these guys produce my lord..

You forgot Artem you swine. He has a high profile fight against a world class champion boxer coming up with huge money on the line.

You forgot Artem you swine. He has a high profile fight against a world class champion boxer coming up with huge money on the line.

Artem vs Malignaggi is gonna be a massaker. Of course i'm talkin about Arty winning in brutal fashion

B-level European gym. Bellator is the perfect place for them

For a European gym, it's actually pretty solid. They had a bunch of okay fighters that retired early, like Paddy Holohan, Cathal Pendred or Aisling Daly. Nothing too crazy, but still nice by European standards.

Too bad that one fighter retired, Cathal Pendred. I liked watching him lose.

Watching him win anything was doubly painful though since he was boring as shit. I just imagine what Elias Turdodoro would look like if he was bald as shit.

Back