• Start date
D

Deleted member 545701

D9SQVb5XUAE4IR9.jpg

NKYYAgN.gif

VjydkHe.gif

upload_2019-6-17_15-12-35.png
And the new

Khabib usually only has 3 rounds of cardio against boxer brawlers like dustin. Should be one of dustins easier fight. I'd say 60/40 in fair of Dustin.

Khabib will be knocked stiff as a board come September 7th.

Dustin becomes one of my favourite fighters if he stops Khabib.

In before legions of posters rip his prediction apart, like he was supposed to say "yeah, I'm likely going to get 49-46ed or thereabouts...I might have a 25 percent chance to win" instead of adopting a confident mindset.

Bless his heart, he’s really thinking he’s got a chance.

Khabib will be knocked stiff as a board come UFC 242.

Dustin hits harder than Conor right now. Khabib could get cracked for the first time in his life

Never forget what happened to Islam when his 0 was taken away on that glorious night

Dustin hits harder than Conor right now. Khabib could get cracked for the first time in his life

Never forget what happened to Islam when his 0 was taken away on that glorious night

Never forget brother.

Was one of the most BRUTAL stoppages in UFC history... I honestly thought Islam died in there.

RectangularMintyBlackandtancoonhound-size_restricted.gif

Not sure why this is funny to people, you want him to believe he'll be mauled for 5 rounds instead? He could just as much sleep Khabib or submit him, literally anything is possible.

Khabib usually only has 3 rounds of cardio against boxer brawlers like dustin. Should be one of dustins easier fight. I'd say 60/40 in fair of Dustin.
based on his 27-0 record and the 2 times he went past the 3rd ? 1 being a 50-43 decision, and the other a smashing ended by a sub ...

i think Dustin should definitely have you in his corner!

Never forget brother.

Was one of the most BRUTAL stoppages in UFC history... I honestly thought Islam died in there.

RectangularMintyBlackandtancoonhound-size_restricted.gif

Same. For this single moment:
upload_2019-6-17_15-21-50.png
I thought Islam would never get up. Thankfully he got up and is healthy.

based on his 27-0 record and the 2 times he went past the 3rd ? 1 being a 50-43 decision, and the other a smashing ended by a sub ...

i think Dustin should definitely have you in his corner!

Padded record, half of those were bums as Tony exposed.

Back