MescalineDreams Vs Chris Leben

FlowchartRog

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
@MescalineDreams stated that he could beat Chris Leben in a fight.

MescalineDreams has 12 years of boxing experience, a protégé of one of Floyd Mayweather's opponents. He's apparently a highly skilled boxer, and does claim to know more about boxing than anyone on this forum. I don't know who he is, or what his record is, but let's assume he's 19-0 as a pro.

Chris is 22-11. A respectable record in MMA, especially given the company he's mixed in, fighting elite UFC fighters.

So could @MescalineDreams defeat him? It would be unfair to expect Chris to fight a master boxer like @MescalineDreams in boxing, so I think the fairest way to handle this matchup is Bare Knuckle Boxing, which is at least a bit closer to MMA.

So who would you pick in BKB?

If we can drum up enough interest, we could put together the first UFC fighter Vs Sherdogger sanctioned fight. The BKB organisers would be into it - as one of Floyd's opponent's protégé, he is no doubt a more decorated boxer than everyone but Paulie in BKB, they'd welcome him with open arms.

I think Chris would have a chance in his prime, but Mescaline takes it at this point. Trust me, I've seen some of his fights. Guy has fast hands and great cardio. A bit of a glass jaw though. 75-25 in favor of @MescalineDreams

Always bet on the sherdogger

that's the dude that tried saying Conor is a boxer and then attempts to explain why Conor doesn't use jabs and leads every exchange with a cross.

You expect me to believe he's a skilled boxer?

@Mixfights gets the winner

Mescaline 6'4+ vs Leben 5'11. Leben loses via being a manlet on sherdog.

I can see him banging out a decision. Don't bet against a fellow Sherbro

that's the dude that tried saying Conor is a boxer and then attempts to explain why Conor doesn't use jabs and leads every exchange with a cross.

You expect me to believe he's a skilled boxer?
I did say he's the best boxer in mma

Or was rather

Stand by it

I dunno where the thing sbout jabs came from tho, maybe someone else

As a southpaw tho it's a bit more awkward to throw jabs, usually isn't gonna be your bread and butter punch compared with orthodox

Hosting PPV at my house. 20 seats available

The only thing I know for certain about masculine, is that he's a fucking moron with severe reading comprehension deficiencies. I'd like to see him beat a 6th grade proficiency reading test first.

... I don't know who he is, or what his record is, but let's assume he's 19-0 as a pro.

lol

I think it would be a great co-main to Paulie-Conor in late 2019.

Would be a one sided destruction of epic proportions

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

{<RR}

When one of us goes to war, we all go to war.
Come on Sherdog, let's support or brother @MescalineDreams
BKB make it happen!

Needs more attention, can't die out before promotion gets a chance to make it happen

Back