Media Bare Knuckle FC 6 vs UFC Greenville - What Card Are You Watching? Which Is More Exciting?

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 545701

Main card for UFC Greenville (Starts 7 PM ET, but it could last 3 hours)
upload_2019-6-17_14-12-23.png
5/10 in my opinion. Only solid fights are Lineker vs Font & Moicano vs KZ

vs Bare Knuckle FC 6 (9 PM EST main card)
upload_2019-6-17_14-13-47.png

Artem vs Paulie & Leben vs some random guy.

Will you be watching:
9mfw7xzsbnx11.gif

tumblr_okw0lgfkwF1rofocqo1_500.gif

or
eJaB7va.gif

paulieguido1.gif

ChillyEarnestGoitered.gif

Since I’m a fight fan, I’m just going to watch both. If that’s cool with you, TS.

I'll download both when I wake up on Sunday... going to watch BKFC first because I am more excited about it.

Ima watch BKFC and check sherdog for updates on the UFC card .

Both. UFC card will be over in time to catch Leben/Ward and Paulie/Artem BKFC

I'll download both when I wake up on Sunday... going to watch BKFC first because I am more excited about it.
From where? It’d be nice to enjoy the dvr experience without one

Last edited:
I live in Greenville and take it from me... BKFC is way better than the bullshit UFC card going down at Bon Secours

Mystic Paulie was right.

“I think of it like, thank god that this fan base in MMA is so f—king stupid that they actually have made this possible,”

UFC for sure for me; hoping BKFC continues to get good reviews though, seems like a fun show

Was gonna say probably neither and catch the stuff I care about the next morning but the UFC card starts at 7?

Might get some of that in then

I will watch both on sunday morning after downloading them from torrents but I'm more excited for the korean zombie vs mohicano and the lineker vs font clash than to watch fucking lobov vs a feather fisted boxer. Lobov is just a meme, a mediocre striker, not an exciting fighter like the zombie. Even if he wants to sell himself as one.

I'm shocked that people are more excited for that than the UFC event. I guess watching UFC each weekend, makes you eventually wanna see new things.

Last edited:
Mystic Paulie was right.

“I think of it like, thank god that this fan base in MMA is so f—king stupid that they actually have made this possible,”

In fairness I'd be watching bare knuckle regardless of who Artem was fighting. Paulie just adds more excitement because he'll likely beat the fuck out of Artem & he's one of the best shit talkers of this generation

upload_2019-6-17_14-28-4.png

Check out this hardcore motherfucker
Reading comments here is equivalent to reading comments on YouTube. Pure gold.

Your stupid comment made me laugh like a dumb ass. Lol
Good job.

lmao at the Artem and Paulie gifs.

I usually watch almost every single UFC card, but this one is pretty bad tbh. I would actually elect to watch the Bare Knuckle circus show instead if they're on at the same time.

Back