Media John Kavanagh Says Nate Diaz Trilogy Should Be Next For Conor McGregor

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 545701

Conor-McGregor-vs-Nate-Diaz.jpg

Diaz-v-McGregor2.jpg

That seems to make the most sense at this point. Since all the fans are complaining about him potentially getting a title shot, the best way for him to move out of Tony's way is to fight Diaz. In the meantime, Tony fights Dustin / Khabib, then Conor or Nate do whatever they want from there.

Coach prefers easiest possible fight, not shocked.

And as a Diaz fan I’d love it.

He has said this many times and personally I don’t get it. The Nate fight is a dangerous one (high risk, little reward - given that Nate does not have a belt) and should only be a last resort, when everything else has dried up, imo.

Nate's 2-0. He turned Conor into a panic-wrestler and then a panic-runner. Conor needs to work his way back up to Nate.

Fight makes no sense. Conor has only fought two lightweights, if that is apparently his division and he wants another title shot there, maybe he fights someone else who's relevant? He's 1-1 at LW and 1-1 at WW against a LW gatekeeper. Diaz probably isn't even fighting at LW again so it just makes no sense.

Honestly John seems like he thinks McGregor is done. The things he's been saying make it seem like he just wants the Diaz fight because it's a relatively easy payday.

Looks at Nate’s face after that second fight ended & you’ll see exactly why Nate hasn’t fought since then & said he wants no part of Conor

There are more exciting fights out there for McG.

Would love to see him fight Cucuy, since no matter how many top 10 wins Tony gets, he never gets to fight for the strap. lol

But McG vs Ferguson would bring the violence and the pressers would be pants-pissing hilarious.

Would much rather a fresh matchup for Conor.
I guess if Diaz loses to Pettis and Conor has no interest in chasing the title anymore then I'm OK with it.

Coach prefers easiest possible fight, not shocked.

And as a Diaz fan I’d love it.

At least with Diaz, Kavanagh knows what to expect. I’d be rooting for Nate but I think Conor knows Diaz by now and will simply hit and run to win a decision that lacks the drama the other two fights had.

Nate won’t rush Conor or cut the ring off because he doesn’t fight that way, he just walks around and hopes the other fighter trades with him.

Thread title should be, "Coach John contacted about Conor's latest bowel movement. Coach John retorts with, it was a good one."

Mystic Lockard has predicted for three years that the Nate rubber match will be the 27th fight of Conor's (MMA) career. The next fight will be the 26th. So the conclusion of the trilogy is near, but Conor will fight someone else before then.

Nate's 2-0. He turned Conor into a panic-wrestler and then a panic-runner. Conor needs to work his way back up to Nate.

haha gotta love revisionist history...nate got his ass wrecked in the rematch...3 knockdowns in 2 rounds...conor won...simple as that.

Back