Happy Belated Father’s Day to Rachael Ostovich and of all the other strong single fight moms

ortizgnp

Juice Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

I know there are some powerful strong single mothers out there who compete in MMA. Such as Rachael Ostovich

Rachael-Ostovich-TUF.jpg

I noticed around MMA social media there was no love given to these single mom’s yesterday. So I just wanted to wish these ladies a Happy Belated Father’s Day.

20160508013603_1DX_2470.JPG

Did you know Michelle Waterson is a mom?!

And Henry Cejudo is an Olympic gold medalist?

How about that you can save 15% or more on car insurance by switching to Geico?

Single moms aren't dads. If they were, statistics wouldn't show that kids from single parent homes are so much worse off

You can only save this shit thread by posting more pics of her ass, TS

I noticed around MMA social media there was no love given to these single mom’s yesterday. So I just wanted to wish these ladies a Happy Belated Father’s Day.

Not sure if you are serious, this whole thing of celebrating fathers day to single moms is basically a joke everywhere, also the one you picked...really? You pick the one with bad taste in men and even worst taste in her way to portray herself in instagram? ie, ass pictures 24/7, including the one you quoted. She is the perfect example of an insta thot.

I love her ass but thats some a level whore shit. Posting a pic of her daughter and actually posing with your ass. Barely see her daughter lol.

Nope sorry hope they all had regular ass days. They already got Mothers Day and for 90% of them it’s their fault there is no father.

Single moms aren't dads. If they were, statistics wouldn't show that kids from single parent homes are so much worse off

You can only save this shit thread by posting more pics of her ass, TS
Is this an American thing?

I was swithering on whether two posters in here were trolls, i now know.

Yes we know.
It's in the name.

It's just a day.
Do women celebrate single Fathers on Mother's Day? The men doing "twice the work"? Funny that most single Mother's agree, that it is Father's Day, not a day to recognize single Mother's. Why does she post a picture speaking on her child, yet the picture is obviously to show off her ass?

Not sure if you are serious, this whole thing of celebrating fathers day to single moms is basically a joke everywhere, also the one you picked...really? You pick the one with bad taste in men and even worst taste in her way to portray herself in instagram? ie, ass pictures 24/7, including the one you quoted. She is the perfect example of an insta thot.

I love her ass but thats some a level whore shit. Posting a pic of her daughter and actually posing with your ass. Barely see her daughter lol.

She's hugging her daughter. It's amazing how not even a decade of social media could fuck up so many people.

Back