Dana fighting for social justice in the world

Titleboxe

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
"We used to dream of the day where... I have this philosophy that ummm, no, I don't care what color you come, what country you come from, what color you are, what language you speak *looks directly into the camera* we are all human beings and fighting is in our DNA, we get it and we like it and I believe that this would work all over the world...

"There is no ceiling on how big this could be... 320 million people in that ballpark in the United States and 7 BILLION people world wide *smirks and pauses for effect* that's our market so.. you know, now with streaming that is going to end up becoming a reality"

"How much this business has grown *pauses for effect* IN 5 MONTHS.. with ESPN.. is phenomenal, when I say this business I am talking about our ratings, we are on par right now to break every record we've ever had for ticket sales in a year, blowing our budgets out of the water, ummmm international PPV is going through the roof, umm even with the critics we have so many critics so many idiots that think they know what they are talking about, and don't, talking about how because ESPN+ is behind a paywall that UFC fight pass WOULD DIE! UFC fight pass numbers are up BIG TIME!" Radio Host then asks "How many members you have with fight pass?" To which Dana replies "Ummm, I couldn't tell you off the top of my head right now..."

a0lMAHm.jpg

lol, funny because everyone I talk to at work stopped watching it months ago.

He says that line all the time, nothing new.

He says that line all the time, nothing new.
Look at your AV that shit is telltale signs of an alcoholic. Coming from experience I'm 99% sure Dana has a serious drinking issue. Makes sense when you think about his late night Twitter wars with 13yr olds. That flushed puffy face makes it so obvious.

Calling people :eek::eek::eek:s, making fun of women, rubbing his wealth in his fighters faces while most are barely scraping by, lying to his fighters etc.

#Danaforpope

Look at your AV that shit is telltale signs of an alcoholic. Coming from experience I'm 99% sure Dana has a serious drinking issue. Makes sense when you think about his late night Twitter wars with 13yr olds. That flushed puffy face makes it so obvious.

Either that or rampant steroid abuse.

I'm completely fine with ESPN + having a bunch of extra content and occasional events but I will never join so that I can watch PPV. It was exclusive enough the way it was being that you had to pay half a month's cable subscription to order an event. I'm just not willing to go there right now, I guess I will have to continue reading the Play By Plays and spending my money on other things. I've been a loyal fan and even debated for a couple minutes before posting at all because I don't really like being a whiner. But I'm oldish and ESPN + is a pain in the ass.

I'm completely fine with ESPN + having a bunch of extra content and occasional events but I will never join so that I can watch PPV. It was exclusive enough the way it was being that you had to pay half a month's cable subscription to order an event. I'm just not willing to go there right now, I guess I will have to continue reading the Play By Plays and spending my money on other things. I've been a loyal fan and even debated for a couple minutes before posting at all because I don't really like being a whiner. But I'm oldish and ESPN + is a pain in the ass.
Totally agree, and so do a whole sh!t ton of other people.

Dana isn’t a player, he just fucks a lot

Also Jimmy fuckin Crute

"(...) we have so many critics so many idiots that think they know what they are talking about, and don't (...)"

That's true, but people do that in every sphere of life.

"We used to dream of the day where... I have this philosophy that ummm, no, I don't care what color you come, what country you come from, what color you are, what language you speak *looks directly into the camera* we are all human beings and fighting is in our DNA, we get it and we like it and I believe that this would work all over the world...

"There is no ceiling on how big this could be... 320 million people in that ballpark in the United States and 7 BILLION people world wide *smirks and pauses for effect* that's our market so.. you know, now with streaming that is going to end up becoming a reality"

"How much this business has grown *pauses for effect* IN 5 MONTHS.. with ESPN.. is phenomenal, when I say this business I am talking about our ratings, we are on par right now to break every record we've ever had for ticket sales in a year, blowing our budgets out of the water, ummmm international PPV is going through the roof, umm even with the critics we have so many critics so many idiots that think they know what they are talking about, and don't, talking about how because ESPN+ is behind a paywall that UFC fight pass WOULD DIE! UFC fight pass numbers are up BIG TIME!" Radio Host then asks "How many members you have with fight pass?" To which Dana replies "Ummm, I couldn't tell you off the top of my head right now..."

Sooo the Opposite of What Dana Says Rule indicates there are in fact fewer (or more) than 7 billion people. International ppv numbers are dropping, Fight Pass is dying (which is horrible if true), and I guess Dana must be at least a little prejudiced.
<Fedor23>

Who the fuck is this fucking guy - Dr Drew?!
<31>

Back