Fighters and their zodiac signs...

migeru29

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I know I will get destroyed for bringing old pseduscience BS but it's just for fun...
I was looking at one of my favorite youtube channels (bright side), the channel is about short videos of various topics.. anyways I clicked on this one just for fun (the most dangerous zodiac sign) and start from 12 all the one to the top one.. so Cancer turns out to be the most "dangerous" one.

So again just for fun, first two trouble maker fighters that came to my mind... Conor and Jon Jones.. and there you go both Cancer. Shit.. Then for some reason I thought Mike Tyson.. damn shit.. Cancer... finally alright O.J. Simpson... look for yourself.. I'm done.. Good bye Science :(

Update: so turns out the coolest guys in the UFC (JDS and Wonderboy) are Aquarius the nicer less dangerous sign.

Last edited:
perfect thread for gay pride month

what is israel adesanya's sign?

A level athletes tend to be Aquarius (Jordan, C Ronaldo, Gretzky, Babe Ruth etc).

I know I will get destroyed for bringing old pseduscience BS but it's just for fun...
I was looking at one of my favorite youtube channels (bright side), the channel is about short videos of various topics.. anyways I clicked on this one just for fun (the most dangerous zodiac sign) and start from 12 all the one to the top one.. so Cancer turns out to be the most "dangerous" one.

So again just for fun, first two trouble maker fighters that came to my mind... Conor and Jon Jones.. and there you go both Cancer. Shit.. Then for some reason I thought Mike Tyson.. damn shit.. Cancer... finally alright O.J. Simpson... look for yourself.. I'm done.. Good bye Science :(

OJ Simpson....

https://www.cnet.com/news/oj-simpson-joins-twitter-with-the-message-got-a-little-getting-even-to-do/

People better be watching out.....

He's finally found the real killers.

wasteland-mad-max-festival-tod-seelie-1.jpg

Interesting. Sometimes zodiac stuff seems too much to just be a coincidence.

Cris Cyborg, Adesanya, AlJo, Wanderlei, Askren, Rory, Rose, Julio Cesar Chavez (the good one), Forrest Griffin, Mike Tyson, Vitali Klitschko, Katie Taylor, Canelo Alvarez & Jake LaMotta.

All Cancers.

Cris Cyborg, Adesanya, AlJo, Wanderlei, Askren, Rory, Rose, Forrest Griffin, Mike Tyson, Vitali Klitschko, Katie Taylor, Canelo Alvarez & Jake LaMotta.

All Cancers.

Canelo is a trouble maker in Mexico. He's a fucking assho* in Guadalajara. He beat an old veteran boxer not to long ago in a club and a random guy as well. But Mexico news protect him so the world don't know much about it.

Julio.. he pretty much behaving like a good guy nowadays but he used to be f* mess and the dude was involve with the Cartels. He used to beat his wife all the time as well.

Canelo is a trouble maker in Mexico. He's a fucking assh* in Guadalajara. He beat a veteran boxer not to long ago in a club and a random guy as well. But Mexico news protect him so the world don't know much about it.
He seems like the polar opposite of that, disappointing if true.

Back