Could Corey Sandhagen beat the best at Bantem Weight?

One of the most exciting and creative in the division right now that's for sure. After O'Malley climbs the rankings that would be a fun fight.

You think O'Malley has what it takes to climb the ranks?

really interested to see what impact he’ll make

such a great scrambler.

can’t remember how well he makes use of his range- you’d think he’d have such an advantage behind a stiff jab

really interested to see what impact he’ll make

such a great scrambler.

can’t remember how well he makes use of his range- you’d think he’d have such an advantage behind a stiff jab

He used it very well against Liniker

He's a great prospec , that's for sure. After beating Lineker he's actually probably already more contender than prospect.

5-11 and 135. WHAT THE FUCK!!!!! That's Auschwitz weight.

5-11 and 135. WHAT THE FUCK!!!!! That's Auschwitz weight.

Gives me lots of advantages though, cardio is good, big reach and range advantage helps him to avoid shots landing on him too, that tall man defence is safer if the guy swinging for you is a foot shorter and has Artem arms

his chin is suspect i remember alcantara or someone nearly finishing him in the first round but gassed out.

Guys like Sandhagen annoy me. He's like James Vick, cutting to a weight class he's clearly too big for.

I like Sandhagen, and he has plenty time to improve. That being said, I think he lost to Lineker, so he's not quite unbeatable yet.

I think he’s about to lose his next fight so, no.

Assuncao has got this.

I think Yan will be the champion within a year, and he would probably smash Sandhagen. He is very fun, though. He could beat somebody like Sterling.

Guys like Sandhagen annoy me. He's like James Vick, cutting to a weight class he's clearly too big for.
Why do yall get mad at people who are tall for the division. It's weight class not height class.

He's just a lean guy, probably doesn't walk around that heavy for the weight class. Guys like michael Johnson who go down in weight from their natural weight class after they lose are the ones who piss me off. Or guys like till who are not just tall but clearly too big in frame for the division they compete in

Back