The reason why no one will beat Jones is not only...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Because he might be pulsing, it’s also because he uses eye pokes relentlessly when he can’t get his way! He used it against DC and Rampage and Gus and shifted the momentum! The same thing will happen in his next fight, just watch as soon as he gets out struck on the feet, just watch what he does! That’s why the UFC is dying by having people like Jones get away with all these blatant moves! Do you agree?

wow. he cheats, is this new ?

MMA talent pool sucks in general and the higher the weight class the worse it gets.

This is the biggest reason.

You got some nerve. Jon Jones is a role model for kids around the world.
sorry, i shouldn't judge people's role models, like good ol matt hughes! he was a good one.

Funny they changed the rule to stop eyepokes and he is still winning.

wow. he cheats, is this new ?
Yeah it’s been a pretty rough day in the news. Check out this shit.
Guess when it rains it pours.
91skX9RJkFL._SX425_.jpg

sorry, i shouldn't judge people's role models, like good ol matt hughes! he was a good one.
Imagine being framed twice for drugs you never took. Getting attacked by a drunk pregnant woman. And on top of that, getting accused of eye poking when all you were trying to do was show your opponent respect.

When Jon Jones grew up, putting your finger in someones eyes was meant as a huge sign of respect. One of the greatest honors.

The reason why Jones seems unbeatable is because he is the best prodigy the UFC has ever had. His last fight with DC he wasn't really trying he fought DC before that knew his style, and knew how to beat him easier. Gustafson he fought him way back and Jones is a quick learner.

His reach and his kicking skills are some of the best in the division because he uses them very uniquely.

Those eye pokes he only does them like what 2x max a fight most of the time other times it's actually an accident? Let's say you get eye pokes in one eye. You have good vision and you have really good peripheral. Plus the adrenaline in a fight. That means you can still fight your best just 2% less advantage. The round ends you have 30 secs or 1 min to recover right? I've sparred with people both in the mma gyms I trained at, and in the YMCA I workout at with mma gloves on and I can still fight at my best when I eye pokes in one eye. I was able to slip and clinch real well. It should only take 10 secs at most to recover from that 20 secs if anything if the eye pokes is that bad.

Jon may have used steroids but that doesn't give him more kicking power or more durability. Despite the failed drug test he is and will be one of the greatest mma fighter of all time. And will remain there even without steroids because if he stops taking them he'll still be in the best shape of his life doing his s&c training the same way.

The reason why Jones seems unbeatable is because he is the best prodigy the UFC has ever had. His last fight with DC he wasn't really trying he fought DC before that knew his style, and knew how to beat him easier. Gustafson he fought him way back and Jones is a quick learner.

His reach and his kicking skills are some of the best in the division because he uses them very uniquely.

Those eye pokes he only does them like what 2x max a fight most of the time other times it's actually an accident? Let's say you get eye pokes in one eye. You have good vision and you have really good peripheral. Plus the adrenaline in a fight. That means you can still fight your best just 2% less advantage. The round ends you have 30 secs or 1 min to recover right? I've sparred with people both in the mma gyms I trained at, and in the YMCA I workout at with mma gloves on and I can still fight at my best when I eye pokes in one eye. I was able to slip and clinch real well. It should only take 10 secs at most to recover from that 20 secs if anything if the eye pokes is that bad.

Jon may have used steroids but that doesn't give him more kicking power or more durability. Despite the failed drug test he is and will be one of the greatest mma fighter of all time. And will remain there even without steroids because if he stops taking them he'll still be in the best shape of his life doing his s&c training the same way.
Yeah, let’s see you fighting a guy who will blind u momentarily and the kick you while pulsing

Back