How many HW champs does Jones have to beat before casuals stop asking for him to go to HW?

ferrisjso

"Melodramatic" Historian
@Gold
Reaction score
What's the number?

4,5? How many?

Jones is ducking HW and even WMMA is better than HW, thats how bad HW is.

JONES IS A PUSSY

He should be banned from fighting for habitual steroid abuse.

#Fraud

When he takes a fight at HW the people will stop asking him to move up.

He's beat one and has only fought one.. That doesn't mean he can wreck the entire division effortlessly. And actually since DC wasn't even in HW at that time, he's never faced one to begin with. And don't say Vitor.

He's been fighting middleweights and....whatever Gustafson was....

Not exactly running through a Pride GP level schedule here

He's been fighting middleweights and....whatever Gustafson was....

Not exactly running through a Pride GP level schedule here

Pride GP system is inferior cause you're not fighting the best.

One of said MW's was Vitor?

How about the current one at HW?
He's beat one and has only fought one.. That doesn't mean he can wreck the entire division effortlessly. And actually since DC wasn't even in HW at that time, he's never faced one to begin with. And don't say Vitor.

DC, Bader?

Who cares if they were at HW? That means they are EASIER!

DC, Bader?

Who cares if they were at HW? That means they are EASIER!
Then get the easier fight at HW and people will stop asking him to fight at HW....it's pretty simple. He's kinda like GSP now.

Pride GP system is inferior cause you're not fighting the best.

Pride heavyweight division would literally murder UFC's entire roster of fatties

And Vitor fought Overeem in Pride but that's the only good hw i recall him facing. He didn't fuck with them

And actually Overeem was probably like lhw size back then

Vitor who, when he was fed to Jon as a short-notice replacement, had fought only at 185 for HALF A DECADE and who had no relevant wins at 205 (except for a fluke eyescratch win over a dude who WRECKED him both other times they fought) for something la decade?

Jon's my favourite fighter to watch but let's be real here. He's been served up a couple of peaches along the way.

<JonesLaugh>

I'd rather cheer for Jon Jones than mr. shitty genetics Cormier.

he doesn't even have to beat any HW champs.

just beat Ngannou and i'll shut up.

Vitor who, when he was fed to Jon as a short-notice replacement, had fought only at 185 for HALF A DECADE and who had no relevant wins at 205 (except for a fluke eyescratch win over a dude who WRECKED him both other times they fought) for something la decade?

Jon's my favourite fighter to watch but let's be real here. He's been served up a couple of peaches along the way.

<JonesLaugh>

Vitor almost finished Jones then went on a wrecking tour at 185. Of pretty large 185'ers too who were 205 sized.

At the time that was a terrible defense(they had no one to fight him), it's aged really well though and went from his least impressive defense in 2012(by far) to being arguably the most impressive one of his whole career by 2019. If you make a poll of which Jones opponent was the most feared, Vitor likely wins.

1 at HW would be a start. This thread is fucking shit.

Back