“thank god that this fan base in MMA is so f—king stupid that they actually have made this possible”

Wise1

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
From Mike Chiappetta of MmaFighting:

https://www.mmafighting.com/2019/6/...aggi-is-coming-for-blood-money-and-an-apology

Some quotes:

“There’s no way realistically possible to have a fight this easy against a bum of this level unless there is a fan base this stupid.”

“As an adult, you shrug that stuff off,” he said, “but I have nieces and nephews less than 10 years old that are exposed to this, and this is one of the things he has to pay for.”

“I expect an apology and an admittance of the lies,” he said. “If I get that, there can be respect, no problem. We’re both men, and we should be up front as men. I’ve been nothing but up front. I think if there was mutual respect, he would admit all they did was lie and were hyping things. Then we could have respect and be cool about it. But if he keeps lying about it, I might beat his ass again after I’m done.”

Last edited:
He's not wrong. There are many posters here who think Artem has a chance and are excited for this fight. Same ignorant people who thought Conor could beat Floyd.

“As an adult, you shrug that stuff off,” he said, “but I have nieces and nephews less than 10 years old that are exposed to this, and this is one of the things he has to pay for.”

Exposing his nieces and nephews to this isnt very adult of him.

He has a point. He should run through Artem. He was a former boxing champ and now he's fighting an MMA fighter who's like 15-17. With that being said, I hope Artem knocks him cold.

I wouldn’t buy that fight. Guy calls mma fans idiots and expects them to pay to see him fight?

Somebody needs to tell that genius he’s fighting for bareknuckle organization and not an mma promoter.

He's not wrong. There are many posters here who think Artem has a chance and are excited for this fight. Same ignorant people who thought Conor could beat Floyd.

I’ll go ahead and put my name out there, I think Artem has a good chance, in fact, he’s my favorite going in.

I thought he had a chance until I found out they are wearing gloves. Now it’s just a boxing match with the knuckle exposed. No interest

Well we're not dumb enough to pay $40 for this fight or whatever the price is lol

I thought he had a chance until I found out they are wearing gloves. Now it’s just a boxing match with the knuckle exposed. No interest

Excuse me? How are they wearing gloves in a bareknuckle fight?

Excuse me? How are they wearing gloves in a bareknuckle fight?
Florida commission rules. Probably something Paulie new before signing the contract. It’s hard to believe the promotion wouldn’t know this before announcing their biggest fight

Way to get people not go to your website anymore there Chia Pet lol

I've enjoyed laughing at the people who complain about Paulie's attention-whoring yet post a topic about every little thing he says and does :)

Florida commission rules. Probably something Paulie new before signing the contract. It’s hard to believe the promotion wouldn’t know this before announcing their biggest fight

W T F

I’ll go ahead and put my name out there, I think Artem has a good chance, in fact, he’s my favorite going in.

you could try to argue that Artem has a 'good chance' (I would disagree), but what criteria underlies your rating of Artem as the favourite?

This. Having said that, it could get ugly.

you could try to argue that Artem has a 'good chance' (I would disagree), but what criteria underlies your rating of Artem as the favourite?
Could be the fact that Artemus is the GOAT

Artem takes this. He is fit as fck. Screw skill in this situation. It's get close, clinch and punch like fck for 2 mins.
there will be something lower on the hand, my understanding is it's still bareknuckle, (as per regulation of florida that fighters have to wear gloves - but what a 'glove' is isn't specified. So they're working around it by having some wrap lower down on the wrist or something - I think and hope) so knuckles exposed and slicing.
This doesn't play like regular boxing at all. Paulies pitter patter style won't translate. Here's the rub, bareknuckle Paulie's pitter patter will actually be capable of damage and knocking down Artem if he sits down on the punches and throws. It's chaos and a crap shoot, but Artem has been more active, and Artem can take a punch.
I'm on Artem on this.

Back