How long until we have....

champbless2

Seraldo Babalu
Banned
Reaction score
How long until we have new larger then life and promotion, uber popular persona like Ronda and Conor in the UFC?

What do you think or Conors and Rondas mainstream popularity will never again be matched?

Conor was that guy that talked a lot and got beaten by the old boxer, the patzer from stockton and the Russian right? But who is that Ronda? Guess I never seen him fight, is he like in wwf? Dont tell me he beated Stone Cold Steve Austin?

Poor.

Me. When I come back to beat pretty boy Jones again and break his OTHER toe.

How long until we have new larger then life and promotion, uber popular persona like Ronda and Conor in the UFC?

What do you think or Conors and Rondas mainstream popularity will never again be matched?

There will never ever be another Conor ever

Hopefully not.....that kind of promotion , money and stardom ruins the sport and people’s lives, contrary to popular belief...

Highly unlikely simply because so many things can go wrong no matter how good someone is. Maybe if a division is weakened enough and the UFC isn't trying to deliberately undermine that someone because they don't feel that person is connecting. It has to be genuine too or someone has to be really good at acting like it. Ronda and Conor were still Ronda and Conor just dialed to 11.

JBJ is the closest you have right now. The only reason he is even in the cage is because the UFC went to bat for him.... how many times now? I think we lost count. He isn't getting bigger sport/popularity wise. His trajectory is one way and that's down.

Amanda is the GOAT of WMMA but has the look of a server and personality of mashed potatoes from a dive bar.

Valentina might be interesting if she invested her travel time into self promotion. She can even dial up the cold KGB assassin psycho routine. But she is going to have to forget doing counter striking. She is going to have to do what she did to Eye in every fight vs every opponent. Unfortunately the Shev sisters and their coach spend the majority of their time on the road chased by USADA training instead.

Joanna really tried to turn it to 11 as she faced Rose and well... shitting the bed... falling off a cliff... yeah... sucks.

Rose was supposed to be the next Ronda but she lost to every single bad style matchup she ever fought. It now makes sense why Jessica gave her a rose with the thorns missing.

Honestly I would give up trying to look for or make someone bigger than they are. Everyone is one bad fight from the general public giving up on. God help them if they have two in a row.

Randos mabe no comeback from her, she has to be made first, Conor has the makings to make well, but none have to be another famous from fan, RIP Fan from UFC

If ngannou can become champion and defend it 1 or 2 time he will become a great star no other hw have his star power

I can’t see anyone match their levels right now. In the future, yes, I’m sure someone could.

Back