Is there anyone you want to see Cejudo fight at flyweight?

nick jacoby

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I mean its great he's a double champ and all and I would love too see him defend both belts... but
Who is there for him to fight? We're talking about what? A Benavidez rematch and maybe a fight aganst the Alexandre Pantoja vs Deiveson Figueiredo winner?

As a fan, I would be happy to see Cejudo get that loss back from Joe B. But other than him I'd rather see him face one of the bantamweight contenders

Joey B, Horiuchi if they could get it made

I mean its great he's a double champ and all and I would love too see him defend both belts... but
Who is there for him to fight? We're talking about what? A Benavidez rematch and maybe a fight aganst the Alexandre Pantoja vs Deiveson Figueiredo winner?
Yeah. Joe B. I thought Henry won the first fight. It was close but Henry landed more power shots and caused more damage. Let Cejudo try and avenge the belt and let's see if Joe B. can finally win the belt.

That division is dead in the UFC. I will surprised if he defends the 125 belt over the 135 one.

Benavidez
Forminga
Winner out of Pantoja & Figueiredo

Still a few fights at 125 for him.

Honestly, nah not really. Too bad MM is gone that’s the only one. I don’t think any of those guys are fucking with him now. He keeps getting better. There is a bunch of guys I’d like to see him fight but none other than mm at 125.

Back