Do you think TJ's coaches new about TJ's EPO usage?

King Pun**

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
You think they watched him do it or even injected some into him gently? What % of coaches do you think can feel vibes of PED use?

Nah of course not, they are all just retarded. They were just as surprised as we were!

Your team knows. When you are on something, you talk about it and you try to convince everyone to do it.

I don't know that it matters if it was new or not , but I bet they knew.

Lol what are u 15?Ofcourse they knew it you think they re blind or brainless?

When Faber got mad at selling “peanut butter” at the gym it all makes sense now. Haven’t heard anything about that magical “peanut butter” since.

Peanut butter= code name for steroids at Alpha Male

Also a good source of protein.

You think they watched him do it or even injected some into him gently? What % of coaches do you think can feel vibes of PED use?
I don't know if they "new" but based on Cody's Twitter message to him I can only assume they "knew".

Lol, sorry, couldn't help it.

Well ex team mates knew so... It doesn't sound like it was much of a secret lol

GOOD ONE....WE were not surprised at all.......Surprised he fessed up so quickly though.. Kudos to TJ for manning up. AND COVERING FOR HIS ENABLERS. Also he then covered his Past usage denials as believable..hahahaha...NOT.

Last edited:
When Faber got mad at selling “peanut butter” at the gym it all makes sense now. Haven’t heard anything about that magical “peanut butter” since.
I guess EPO stands for " Extra Peanut Butter Only"

GOOD ONE....WE were not surprised at all.......Surprised he fessed up so quickly though.. Kudos to TJ for manning up. AND COVERING FOR HIS ENABLERS. Also he then covered his Past usage denials as believable..hahahaha...NOT.
He admitted to it to avoid getting 4 years. USADA had him dead-to-rights on aggravating circumstances and prompt admission makes it possible to avoid the bigger sanction. He can't then commentate over it and say he didn't admit.

Jones overheard his coaches bragging about it and promptly informed USADA with unfailling PED assisted quickness.

The New it was Knew and I no they said know.

Back