Andy Ruiz vs Ngannou in a barfight

What kind of bars are they fighting with?

Ruiz looks like a beer drinker and barfighter

I’ll take Ruiz

lol Francis got shut down by Derrick Lewis fatass

Ruiz would knock him out

Whoever has the better chin really and whoever strikes first. Ruiz would likely land more shots though so I would give him the edge.

What kind of bar fight plays a role too. Is it inside a crowded club forcing a Hockey fight style of scrap or in the parking lot with the crowd giving them space to move? The latter is a clear win for Ruiz but the former is a different kind of animal.

Also how much have they had to drink and what other party favors have they indulged in?

Lol, so many variables to consider here...

Does Francis know who Andy is?

If Francis thinks hes someo nobody, he tries to throw hands with him and gets slept.

If he knows of Andy's world class skills, he takes him down easily and subs him.

Obviously.

Same as always

082718-junior-dos-santos-primary-1200x630.jpeg

Most bar fights involve drunkeness, impractical clothing, sucker punches, bottles/chairs being thrown and multiple people jumping in. So who knows.

If we are talking a straight 1v1 unarmed fight with NHB rules i'd favour Ngannou though. Just because he likes to box against guys that cant box very well, doesnt mean he hasnt trained kicks, takedowns and subs extensively. He'd have to be very careful of Ruizs hand speed though.

Francis. He has the ability to take Ruiz down, which discards decades of boxing experience in seconds.

Anyone packing or rolling with a crew? Is Road House Patrick Swayze's ghost the bouncer?

Michelle Waterson vs Gina Carano in a bikini pillow fight.

Who you got?

Back