Who Ruined Conor And Artem's Bromance?

BryanSchaub

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Was it Mr Dillon Danis? Danis and Lobov followed eachother on Instagram before, until they didn't.

Did Mr Danis come between Conor and Artem? It's very clear they aren't best friends anymore.

My theory, Danis and Lobov had a falling out and Conor had to choose, in which he chose Danis.

Discuss this amazing topic.

channel_logo_636499244551319126.jpg

its because Artem started eating slaps from everyone.. and it would've made Conor image even worse than now

Artem is a self-made man and Conard couldn't bear that.

giphy.gif

Conor got a newer, shinier toy in Dillon Danis.

There was a lot of blaming, Conor blaming his coaches and Kav blaming Conor after the loss could be some love lost from the fall out

Conor put his hand out to shake Artem's hand and Artem did too in return but Artems arms were too short and their hands were still a foot apart. Conor got disrespected and thought Artem did it on purpose. They've never been the same again.

So you've just made up senario that they are no longer friends....

Weird.

Was it Mr Dillon Danis? Danis and Lobov followed eachother on Instagram before, until they didn't.

Did Mr Danis come between Conor and Artem? It's very clear they aren't best friends anymore.

My theory, Danis and Lobov had a falling out and Conor had to choose, in which he chose Danis.

Lobov's usefulness to Canor ran out, Canor no longer needs a pet Russian monkey he can use in his fight promotion, so Canor got rid of him.

Sounds like a confusing bromance triangle.

Conor put his hand out to shake Artem's hand and Artem did too in return but Artems arms were too short and their hands were still a foot apart. Conor got disrespected and thought Artem did it on purpose. They've never been the same again.

Well played lmao. Got a good laugh out of that one to start my day.

Artem actually seems like good people, so it would make sense that Conor would gravitate towards dildo

This is the most plausible theory.

Back