If Fury had fought Cain liked they discussed..

Cain would kill Fury in mma, Fury will bury Cain in boxing. There is no other outcome likely at all. Fury does have a punchers chance to connect early in an mma fight and winning by KO but that is extremely unlikely. Every fight starts standing means nothing at all imo. The fight can easily start from a TD from Cain within the first few seconds.

Cain would kill Fury in mma, Fury will bury Cain in boxing. There is no other outcome likely at all. Fury does have a punchers chance to connect early in an mma fight and winning by KO but that is extremely unlikely. Every fight starts standing means nothing at all imo. The fight can easily start from a TD from Cain within the first few seconds.
well if it is a street fight then Fury has more chance to win because he can just hit and run/avoid Cain and wait until Cain gassed out, Cain cant push him to the cage because there will be no cage. Plus Fury is much bigger and faster (standing) than Cain, he can just snipe Cain and run

Cain would get KTFO even in his prime if he tried to bum rush Fury with his takedowns.

If Fury wanted to he could just keep Cain at the end of his jab.

Last edited:
In MMA Cain takes him down inside 30 seconds then punches his head through the canvas in the first round.

In boxing Fury toys with him and probably stops him within a round as soon as he feels like turning up the pressure.

MMA, BJJ, Judo/whatever ... Fury kills Cain in a ring.

Cage is for pussyz.

Hell ... even Smith would beat the crap out of grandpa Cain.

Does being 6'9 and nearly 20 stone put Fury at an advantage or disadvantage if he took up grappling?

obviously.... Cain takes down Fury like Randy took down James Toney.... and then finishes him with ease anyway he wants.

Fury would beat Cain so bad his tattoo would read "Gypsy Pride".

Last time I watched Cain, I saw his body crumble from an arm punch.

Does being 6'9 and nearly 20 stone put Fury at an advantage or disadvantage if he took up grappling?

Depends how you use it. Being that tall would probably mean good sweeps, good guard, dangerous plum clinch. You do get lanky guys that are relatively easy to take down though compared to stocky lower center of gravity types.

agk4xaa688oz.jpg

It would have just been pudding for Fury.
https://www.sportingnews.com/us/box...at-guy-andy-ruiz-jr/sbjfiolen5951sv2y3qy2n2p0
Can you imagine? You're built like an Adonis, you're six foot six [inches], you're ripped, carved in stone, and a little fat guy who has eaten every Snickers and Mars bar in the whole of California comes in there and bladders you all over? What a disgrace. If that was me, I'd never show my face in public ever again."

Depends how you use it. Being that tall would probably mean good sweeps, good guard, dangerous plum clinch. You do get lanky guys that are relatively easy to take down though compared to stocky lower center of gravity types.
Yeah, but if they have a good sprawl or you don't pass guard right away, you got a problem

well if it is a street fight then Fury has more chance to win because he can just hit and run/avoid Cain and wait until Cain gassed out, Cain cant push him to the cage because there will be no cage. Plus Fury is much bigger and faster (standing) than Cain, he can just snipe Cain and run
Your post clearly indicates you have never been in a street fight

In a boxing ring Tyson Fury would put Cain in a coma if he wanted to

Back