C7B724C7-235E-4225-AD97-AB7077A80E07.jpeg

Big Yoel doing his thing !!

9B76B233-F122-41FA-BA69-769CE8799FCF.jpeg

Solider of God Bless.

<RomeroSalute><RomeroSalute>

Last edited:
Haters gonna hate
Potatoes gonna potate

Note that it was liked by Valerie Loureda, thats another thing he did with his money

What am I seeing here? He opened up a bar or something?

I'd be dead within a weak with all that money!

Mostly likely from aids or blow!

Are money walls the "new" investment opportunities that I'm missing out on? I already missed the boat with bitcoin.

Hit me back, Yoel.

This is McGuires, an Irish pub and local landmark in Pensacola. All the walls are littered in $1 bills, well over a million there left by patrons over the years. Seeing this kind of makes me wish I went to the grappling event now haha, I only live less than 40 miles from it.

So wait he actually did get all that money he won in that tainted supplement settlement?

Maybe he should help people less fortunate than him?

Guess he is no for gay Jesus

Is that his house and car? I think a lot of fighters assume the money is going to keep coming forever.. most won’t make it close to yoels longevity but even he’s going to be qualified for retail or mma/ high school wrestling coach level income soon.

This is McGuires, an Irish pub and local landmark in Pensacola. All the walls are littered in $1 bills, well over a million there left by patrons over the years. Seeing this kind of makes me wish I went to the grappling event now haha, I only live less than 40 miles from it.
Well over a million in 1 dollar bills.... Seriously?

That seems highly unlikely and even more unlikely that nobody has ever broken in there and stolen it all.

Seems like the easiest million plus dollar heist imaginable.

Well over a million in 1 dollar bills.... Seriously?

That seems highly unlikely and even more unlikely that nobody has ever broken in there and stolen it all.

Seems like the easiest million plus dollar heist imaginable.

https://www.amusingplanet.com/2015/02/the-million-dollar-mcguire-irish-pub.html?m=1
No official count just estimates. Stealing is a bit tricky just cause of the sharpie signatures and graffiti plastered over the bills. Everyone within a few hundred miles radius would recognize or at least suspect where they came from.

Back