Media new Kron Gracie video

a04PxVl.jpg

Lol

It’s not that kind of vid, just music and trippy stuff with Kron training and fighting. It’s also got some cool old footage of Rickson, Helio, and a Nate Diaz sighting

Q: Why are gracies so useless off their back
A: Because to them the world is flat

John Gibb or whoever shoots Kron's videos is pretty bad. It always the same, a random collage of images trying to be edgy, surreal, dreamy but anybody who knows film or video production knows it's substandard. It's a shame, Kron has the money to hire a real professional and still uses this dude. Culver City is basically Hollywood and he has a crappy videographer.

*But thanks for the upload.

Last edited:
Great example of how weed is not for everyone lol. He is actually retarded. Rickson needs to armbar some sense into him.
Did Rickson ever comment on his flat earth shit?

John Gibb or whoever shoots Kron's videos is pretty bad. It always the same, a random collage of images trying to be edgy, surreal, dreamy but anybody who knows film or video production knows it's substandard. It's a shame, Kron has the money to hire a real professional and still uses this dude. Culver City is basically Hollywood and he has a crappy videographer.

*But thanks for the upload.

I kind of agree, it could be better, it feels very 90’s and a bit gimmicky. But there aren’t a lot of fighters who even bother to makes this kind of videos, so it’s kinda cool that he’s doing it. I did enjoy some of the old Rickson and Helio footage.

I kind of agree, it could be better, it feels very 90’s and a bit gimmicky. But there aren’t a lot of fighters who even bother to makes this kind of videos, so it’s kinda cool that he’s doing it. I did enjoy some of the old Rickson and Helio footage.

Good description, "Gimmicky."

That said, I like Kron as a fighter/BJJ guy so I'll watch any video he puts out. It's a bloody shame though because you can shoot and assemble a really good video of him because he has an interesting life. He's Rickson's son, an ADCC gold medalist, pals with the Scrap Pack, smokes weed, skates and is a staunch believer in his father's jiu-jitsu. Put that together and you can have a great string of videos and teasers.... But noooooo, he has Gibb shoot his stuff.

Flat earth gives you strength.

Still dirt bags after all these years.

Back