Mirsad Bektic vs. Josh Emmett Set for UFC Sacramento on July 13th

DecentShyAquaticleech-size_restricted.gif

One of my favorite comebacks of all time!
THE DAMAGE!

Bektic is better everywhere...which will make Emmett's win by another upset KO even more satisfying.

Yeah, Bektic gives some serious "gym hero" vibes and I'm not convinced he really has what it takes to be a top fighter despite his obvious skills.

I hope Bektic wins, Emmett is a strange fighter, he isn't really great anywhere and hasn't figured his own tempo without getting beat up.

I can see Bektic outclassing him but Emmett has one some of the better power at that division seemingly.

Well i expect Bektic to look like a world beater until the third round after Emmett scrambles up to his feet after going for a heel-hook and knocking Bektic out with weak punches and a weak head kick against the cage .

Seriously though Bektic is the more skilled fighter but Emmett has crazy power so yeah there is that , Great fight though.

great fight, great matchup

bektic should be a considerable favorite

Bektic has all the tools to become a champ. The guy is ridiculously good.

Bektic has all the tools to become a champ. The guy is ridiculously good.
People have been saying that since way back. He's in Erick Silva territory at this point.

Seems to me that wrestling never really cuts it at the top of featherweight. Chad Mendes probably had the best run for a wrestler but it was mostly thanks to big punches.

Emmett by KO after getting beaten to the punch for most of the fight.

People have been saying that since way back. He's in Erick Silva territory at this point.

Seems to me that wrestling never really cuts it at the top of featherweight. Chad Mendes probably had the best run for a wrestler but it was mostly thanks to big punches.

How's he in Erick Silva territory when he's only lost one fight that he was dominating severely beforehand? Yeah you could say the Elkins shows weak mentality or cardio but I think its more likely a testament to Elkins toughness and he'll learn from that and we've already seen him get past the Elkins loss with a decent win over Lamas.

l0imVJt.jpg should be an entertaining contest.
I am leaning toward Emmett.

Back