Odds that Manuwa gets KO'd?

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Seems like he's lined up to get KO'd once again. I'd probably but the odds at 70%. Seems like this might be the fight that gets him out of the UFC although the UFC seems to like him so maybe they'll give him another one.

Seems like he's lined up to get KO'd once again. I'd probably but the odds at 70%. Seems like this might be the fight that gets him out of the UFC although the UFC seems to like him so maybe they'll give him another one.

I really don't understand why he stopped using voodoo in his fights.
He would've still been undefeated.

I really don't understand why he stopped using voodoo in his fights.
He would've still been undefeated.
I remember my brother being high on him even though in the UFC he had weird wins like injuries and cuts. Luck ran out it seems.

Odds are either he knocks you out or hoes knocked out

I remember my brother being high on him even though in the UFC he had weird wins like injuries and cuts. Luck ran out it seems.

He KOd Anderson, OSP, and almost Santos. He is also 1-1 vs Jan B, so I would say he is ok, probably getting too old already, though.

3Nple.gif

That fight was sick...both almost got ktfo multiple times if i remember correctly
Both were landing bombs at will
One of the funnest fights I’ve ever seen
Both rocked ! Fireworks show !

What do the oddsmakers say? That’s a good place to get a good idea of the possibilities of him losing by ko.

Well neither of these guys have great chins especially Jimi who is known for not having a good chin but getting dropped so early in your career by Devin Clark is never a good sign so i dont count outJimi shutting Rakic lights out either actually he has a good chance of doing that , Im rooting for Jimi by teh way.

Last edited:
Manuwa is a glass cannon so he could. He's always dangerous though.

Manuwa is a glass cannon so he could. He's always dangerous though.
His recovery in the Santos fight was pretty good after cage hugging him for a bit. He took some hard ones and went with it. Rakic might go for the legs with his height advantage but I still have Manuwa here.

I hope he wins so that we can see battle of the glass chins w Luke. It could still happen if he loses though cos I'm counting on Luke getting KOed in his next fight too!

He's an OK fighter, thing is the competition UFC been throwing at him has been pretty fierce.
manuwa.png

Back