Ronda Rousey high?

itheuser

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
No one is discussing this, buy am I the only one who thinks Ronda Rousey appears to be high during this video, and Brown seems to kind of know what's up, but can't acknowledge it?

Definitely weird.

Million dollar buyrates and Ronda is living like a backwoods hillbilly

What the hell

They are both clearly on opiates.

I mean, come on.

Cant say I notice anything. *hits bong*

Seriously, they are both acting like lushes. This can't end well.

Loss of love, and her overbearing mother's ways; plus her father's abandonment seems to have left a dent.

She looks like a heroin addict or someone who has been on a Gin Tonic and insomnia diet for the last 3 days.

Ah man who cares anymore. It’s just weed brahs

2ddr0ul.gif

Marina and her husband Roderick Strong are both WWE wrestlers under the NXT brand, surely they can help themselves? is there a story about this I haven't heard about?
I said that because that apartment looks trash for supposed celebrities.

The world is not good enough for a person like her, so she has to modify it.

More like 24/7 delusions due to too much air in her head

You're confusing retarded with high. Also, no way I'm helping delusional, too dumb to learn how to take a pin in wrasslin', Ronnie with some views for her vanity project.

Million dollar buyrates and Ronda is living like a backwoods hillbilly

What the hell

Like most low-IQ people, she saw something cool and decided to do it without thinking it through. She thinks being a survivalist is awesome. Plus, it gives her an excuse for the way she lives. She is a slob so a natural environment explains dirt, animal waste, etc..

Who cares, go take care of your own life. I hate Ronda, I don't think she represents anything in MMA but a fabricated "fighter", BUT she can live in the way she wants, we all have nothing to do with it.

No one is discussing this, buy am I the only one who thinks Ronda Rousey appears to be high during this video, and Brown seems to kind of know what's up, but can't acknowledge it?

Definitely weird.

As a medical professional I can say with certainty she is high on pain pills in this video. Makes sense considering she has an acute injury, no shame needed.

Back