Did Mir tap to strikes against Hunt?

billharford

181 Likes
@Black
Reaction score
Never saw this angle of the KO before. Looks like Frank had enough. Ref sees him tap and immediately calls the fight. Anyway, decent compilation of Hunt KO's

Wonder how the end of career would have turned out if Brock didn't remove the horseshoe... :)

Damn didnt notice that before but it looks like it.

Hunto the walkoff knockout king.

Bless

The dude didn't want to eat another Mark Hunt punch, I can understand. Also it's bad taste by him considering he made fun of people for tapping back in the day. Then he tapped to multi opponents later in his career lol

Gotta love how Hunt just walks by casually.

Wonder what Hassy does now the general is sorta retired?

He should have tapped to strikes against Carwin. It would have saved him half of his brain cells.

BCHY5TH.gif

yeah that looks like a tap to me.

No but he tapped to strikes vs Javy Ayala
I still cant belive that unassuming fucker koed sergei dead in 16 seconds. Was such a gimme fight for sergei then boom dead and then the melting vanilla icecream cone got smashed his next 2

It looks like his arm just flailing to me but who knows could be a tap. I still say no bc he was probably to scrambled to tap or maybe instinctively did tap. I dunno. Weird thing is I dont like mir and love seeing him get knocked out but also find myself rooting for him on occasion.

No. His arm went backwards to catch himself as he fell back and then he just brought it back down to his side. He was probably in too much of a daze to tap out and would have had to collect himself for a few seconds to even recognize how hurt he was.

Yep, just like Shogun did against Jones

Mir didnt even look like he trained for that fight

Mir was in the worst shape ever for that fight.

No tap there

Yep, just like Shogun did against Jones
Except Shogun went through a brutal beating against a much larger juiced opponent while trying to actually win the fight rather than just showing up for a paycheck and giving up.

Back