Could Jonny Walker do what Rumble did to Glover?

Walker is the next big thing, I can feel it in my bone

's

man rumble just touched glover lol. that was hilarious. and i doubt walker would be able to do that.

tenor.gif

man rumble just touched glover lol. that was hilarious. and i doubt walker would be able to do that.

tenor.gif
He kinda ducks into it...probably compressed his jaw pretty good

That shit hurts

No reason why not. Glover is shot.

Today ?
That's almost rhetorical.

( A HARD YES )....

This doesn't mean I have him beating Jones..... again in response to 2019 Glover.

tenor.gif

one of the most jaw dropping KO's I ever seen live. you could see glover's tooth flying across the canvas

No,

Walker has a more explosive type power, but he hasnt displayed that 1 punch hitter quitter type KO.

He is explosive, but Rumble is powerful.

Walker by hellblow or flying knee though, I love Glover :(

Not dead with one punch... But like @jojoRed mentioned, Glover will take one nasty beating until he crumbles... Shoot, might be worse for him at this point in his career.

I think Walker should fight OSP next and Shogun should fight Glover.

Glover’s a fight to avoid for him. If he has any grappling deficiencies they would likely be exposed.

No,

Walker has a more explosive type power, but he hasnt displayed that 1 punch hitter quitter type KO.

He is explosive, but Rumble is powerful.

Walker by hellblow or flying knee though, I love Glover :(
Yeah he seems to have a natural density and strength to his body that just makes his shots really follow through with the least amount of energy blow back possible. Not very many people can replicate it.

Glover is a very skilled guy with a good chin. Too bad he's always been such a sloth.

I think I have seen a clip of Johnny Walker get take down and laid-n-prayed upon, and the referee had to save him. This is my main concern with him.

Probably.

Did you see Glover's last few wins?

It was great that he survived to get the finish, but he took a shitload of damage early in all of them.

If he gets hit like that by Walker, he's probably not going to have a good night.

Yes. Walker could definitely hit Glover with yet another 1 hitter quitter

tenor.gif
The fact glover called him out makes it so much worse.

Back