Upcoming fights that get you hyped?

Martialbeef

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Just a thread to discuss some of the upcoming fights that go under the radar, as the UFC marketing machine (lmao) won't mention them.

A few I'm pretty interested in that I'm not seeing much discussion on:

Oezdemir vs Latifi
Amirkhani vs Fishgold
Rivera vs Yan
Lamas vs Kattar
Crowder vs Rozenstruik (complete mismatch, just want to see a beating)
Zombie vs Moicano

Anyway, there's a lot more I could add but you get the point.

Really interested in the Yan fight, he makes a huge statement if he can get the win, or even finish over Jimmy, should be a great fight.

Tony Ferguson

images (60).jpeg
Cant wait to see the main event of UFC 238.

Literally too many to mention. Involving both genders. I love mma, I know mma, I actually WATCH mma. There are snoozers everywhere, but I do my best not to rate most fights before they happen. And I’m often rewarded. I see great fights on every card.

So I know I’ll see great fights in the future.

You all need to fucking relax on EVERYTHING but the fighting, ffs. Are you fans of mma or not?

Literally too many to mention. Involving both genders. I love mma, I know mma, I actually WATCH mma. There are snoozers everywhere, but I do my best not to rate most fights before they happen. And I’m often rewarded. I see great fights on every card.

So I know I’ll see great fights in the future.

You all need to fucking relax on EVERYTHING but the fighting, ffs. Are you fans of mma or not?
BFdo2HbCEAE89Et.jpg

What a strange tone you came in with. What fights are you excited for, man?

Super stoked to see Henry become a champ champ. As he's one of the most genuine dudes we've ever seen in the UFC. And Cowboy Ferguson was the first fight that came to my mind... but that card is STACKED!
Rivera VS Yan is awesome (Top Rated contenders). Munhoz vs Sterling is awesome! (Top rated contenders) It's always nice seeing high ranked contenders fight for position.

View attachment 588721

What a strange tone you came in with. What fights are you excited for, man?
lol that Gervais picture

Oh wait, shit. Lemme contribute.

Cerrone Vs Ferguson has just happened all of a sudden. What a great fight to just pop up out of nowhere and on short notice.
Ngannou Vs JDS will be a fun, very short fight to enjoy.
Jon Jones Vs Thiago Santos is another one coming up.

There are a lot of lower fight cards I'm sort of invested in for my own personal reasons.
I root for some fighters just because I like them or I root against a fighter I want to see lose.

It's easy to follow some of these fighters on a journey. Some of them fall on hard times with a losing streak without doing much wrong and some of them can't seem to break the rankings. Loads of fighters who fall below everyone elses radar are ones I look out for. Xiaonan Yan is one example here.
I'm most interested in how Stevie Ray does next weekend over every other fighter on the card.

Last edited:
Lobov Vs Paulie
Pacman Vs Thurman
Edgar Vs Max

Usman vs Colby, the undisputed welterweight title fight no one ever expected to see.

Super stoked to see Henry become a champ champ. As he's one of the most genuine dudes we've ever seen in the UFC. And Cowboy Ferguson was the first fight that came to my mind... but that card is STACKED!
Rivera VS Yan is awesome (Top Rated contenders). Munhoz vs Sterling is awesome! (Top rated contenders) It's always nice seeing high ranked contenders fight for position.
I don't mind Tuivasa vs Ivanov either on that card. Hopefully not a staring contest. Ivanov definitely didn't win that fight against Rothwell, hopefully Tuivasa can get a finish.

Latifi looked like garbage against Snoozin' 25/8, Oezdemir kind of sucks but he'll probably win

Moraes Cejudo
Whitaker Izz (when date is done)
Ferguson Cerrone (imo- Donald s last legit shot at possible t.s)
Mousasi Lovato jr( Lovato 185s best kept secret - hopefully gegard doesn't overlook)
Walker crimson vs whoever
DC Stipe 2

I am excited to see luke rockhold get knocked out again.
I want Rockhold to go on a run at LHW to give the division some much needed depth, however I can't say I'd be surprised if he does get knocked out.

I am excited to see luke rockhold get knocked out again.
RomeroKiss.jpg

UFC 238, Whittaker vs. Adesanya. Honestly, I am not that hyped for upcoming fights. I am more interested in boxing/wrestling (for the worlds) now.

Tony vs Donald far and away number 1

Joshua v Ruiz...i really like Ruiz and am looking forward to seeing him against a world beater like AJ

Fury vs Schwartz. 51-0-1 combined record. Fury favored by miles but it'll be fun.

Sterling vs Munhoz

Barberena vs Brown. This will be a war. Overlooked by everyone.

Masvidal vs Askren

Harrison vs Charlo II

Johnny Walker vs. Another Victim

UFC 238, Whittaker vs. Adesanya. Honestly, I am not that hyped for upcoming fights. I am more interested in boxing/wrestling (for the worlds) now.
I agree with every word here.

Back