not looking good for JDS

the white beast

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Jds doesn't like to grapple.. and NG doesn't even need to land clean to hurt you standing. so this will probably end Rd 1 or 2 NG via tko

Case closed then. It's not like there is such a thing as actual boxing skill.

I think NG will knock out Jds stiff as a board

Jds will probably be out cold within the first minute. He needs to retire.

I got Ngounnou myself. I would have given JDS a shot if this where prime JDS when he was taking his vitamins, drinking his juice and looking like a muscle beast. Now he looks like he doesnt even drink any juice.

Can see JDS out boxing him but Francis landing the one big shot and knocking him out

Current JDS will get caught and put to sleep.

Old JDS is careful and takes the decision.

Wild chance who knows maybe they both enter supper timid mode in fear of a KO and engage very little like it happened in Lewis vs Francis.

My 2 favourite HWs. Sucks one of them will lose and likely in brutal fashion. But that's the nature of this game. I hope JDS looks really good and we are talking about either JDS being back or Ngannou beating a great version of JDS.

On one hand: JDS' weakness is being pressured against the fence, and Ngannou is at heart a counterpuncher, so he's unlikely to try that tactic.

On the other hand: Ngannou counterpunches REALLY HARD.

JDS has all the skills he needs to beat Ngannou, as usual it’s trial by fire for Junior and he could get KO’d with one bomb but that’s HW baby. Can’t wait.

This would be easy winning money right here. Go all in Ngannou.

Case closed then. It's not like there is such a thing as actual boxing skill.

nah I like hearing different opinions. i can envision jds boxing better than him... but I can see NG touching him with something that ends it

JDS is c-level which should be good enough to avoid the pathetic punching technique of Ngannou.

JDS has the skills to beat him. If he can avoid the massive shot, he’s got a good chance of winning. Let’s not forget that JDS has some of the best power we’ve seen in the HW division.

Ngannou will probably get tired if Junior punches the body
But one slip, and it may be sweet dreams for Dos Santos
Good fight

Its HW.

As long as he doesn't cut too much height hes got another 20 years in him.

Oddly HW is the easiest to pick statistically and that surprised me too.But out of millions (literally) of picks from Tapology HW is the easiest to pick % wise.Obviously not just fight by fight but in general,because things can end quick but much like your beloved ( :p ) wmma the skill differences are often big.I thought that was a weird statistic,but it's totally true.

As far as the thread,I don't think it looks great for modern day JDS either especially if he's hesitant.

Oddly HW is the easiest to pick statistically and that surprised me too.But out of millions (literally) of picks from Tapology HW is the easiest to pick % wise.Obviously not just fight by fight but in general,because things can end quick but much like your beloved ( :p ) wmma the skill differences are often big.I thought that was a weird statistic,but it's totally true.
Thats a good point,

Even weirder is HW is often called more exciting and unpredictable, its probably more to do with guys fighting with the biggest skill gaps due to the lack of good big guys.

So we have the situation currently at HW where if you can throw a punch somewhat straight, are tall and jacked you have a good shot at staying in the top 10 until fucking retirement such is the lack of talent.

JDS could literally take a few years off and come back with some crisp boxing and rudimental take down defence and comfortably stay in the top 10.

Back